Reading the latest reviews about this hotel just before heading of to Cuba our expectations were rather low, but this turned out to be wrong. The staff was very friendly and helpful, our room was comfortable and clean. One night we had a simple meal downstairs on the terrace, which was much cheaper and better than the one at a paladar we had the day before. Only with regards to the breakfast we had the same experience as other visitors: it is not good indeed, but this is compensated by the location on the roof top terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Granda Hotel is a 4 stars hotel located in an unique and privileged side od the city, in the historical center of the city Santiago de Cuba. Right in front of Cespedes Park, rises the Casa Granda Hotel since 1914, and from its Bar Mirador "Roof Garden", a landmark for those who visit our city, you can appreciate exceptional panoramic views of the city and its bay. Near from numerous placer of cultural, historical and touristic value, such as The House of Trova, Diego Velazquez Museum, and the Cathedral; aspects that make Hotel Casa Granda the best choice for those who wish to enjoy a caribbean vacations at the city of Santiago de Cuba, close to history and culture, in the very heart of the Capital of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Casa Granda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Granda Hotel Santiago De Cuba
- Casa Granda Santiago De Cuba
- Hotel Casa Granda Santiago De Cuba