Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
An excellent Real Havana bike tour

My friend and I joined the Real Havana Bike tour on 1st October. Walking allows you to see and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LingTracy
Hong Kong, China
A must-do tour to get a feel of Havana

This bike tour was one of my favorite experiences in Cuba. It was a great way to get to visit the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NIKEISHA P

All reviews real havana morning tour ballet school guide armando national ballet habana tour primary school great tour lay of the land comprehensive tour four hours john lennon park highly recommend this tour cuban history different areas own pace on foot
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We got deep insights in Cuban life and truly felt the city vibes soaked in Cuban rich history, manifold of cultures and traditions. Driving with the American Car with the V8 - the sound and the exceptional driver, was amazing! The story telling and the context for the tour was so good that we felt we took a part in Fidel Castro’s revolution. Besides, biking and driving tour in Havana was a perfect experience for team building.

Date of experience: September 2019
K7872AJfranciscos, Propietario at Bike Rental & Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear friends.
We are very grateful for such a kind comment.
I think the option you chose is the best one to get to know all of Havana and its surroundings in depth, it is a total tour that, with the guide's magnificent explanations, makes this tour an unforgettable experience.
It was a real pleasure to have you like customers. We hope to see you again son.
Tito and Yasel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a group of 4 people to participate this tour in Havana. What a surprise - we were the only 4 of the tour - it meant this was a private tour for us. It was a nice experience that introduce us the most important attractions in Havana. We enjoyed the tour as Yasal explained in details with history and interesting stories at all attractions. He is a nice & patience person and speaks very good English. Brilliant tour we had!

Date of experience: September 2019
K7872AJfranciscos, Propietario at Bike Rental & Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Teresa and friends.
You are a fantastic group, very nice and with a very positive energy.
The whole team thank you very much for your opinion of our services.
Yasel had a great time with you. I hope you come back, friends forever.
Tito and Yasel.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

We participated this tour in Havana. It was a nice experience that introduce us the most important attractions in Havana. The guide was very helpful and give us all the information we needed.

Date of experience: August 2019
K7872AJfranciscos, Propietario at Bike Rental & Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear friend, thank you very much for your opinion.
Satisfied customers is our reason for being.
It was a pleasure riding a bike with you all over Havana. We hope you come back soon, we always have news.
Tito

Reviewed August 23, 2019

We did the all day (0700-2100) ride to Vinales. They were prompt picking us up, great old cars that really made the trip from the start. The ride down was beautiful and Yasal gave us a nice history lesson of Cuba. The tabacco farm was fun, horse ride was awesome and had some interesting stops along the way. We did the cave and mural and everything was perfect. I could not be happier. We told a ton of people if they go, that this is a must. You will not regret a tour with their company.

Date of experience: August 2019
K7872AJfranciscos, Propietario at Bike Rental & Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Samuel and wife.
Thanks a million for your assessment of the one day trip to Viñales.
It makes us very happy that you liked everything: the classic car, the horseback riding, the cave, lunch and everything else.
We have designed all the activities of this trip so that our dear clients experience an unforgettable day. Thank you very much also for recommending it to others.
We hope to see you again soon.
We wish you the best and the best of luck
Tito and Yasel

Reviewed August 20, 2019

For two consecutive years I did vacations in Cuba doing what I love: pedaling. I recognize it, I am a bike-alcoholic, I have about 14 bicycles of all types including road-bikes, city-bikes, mountain-bykes, classic-bikes ... so the first year I doubted if I should take one of my own bicycles to Havana or try to rent a bike there. Finally I contacted Bike Rental Havana and they gave me enough confidence. From the first moment when I saw the bicycles, I knew that we had done the right thing: renting because taking a bicycle in the airplane from US, Europe or Brazil to Cuba is always complicated and not only with the airline extra cost but also to pass-through customs at the J Martí airport.

The first year we booked three road bikes, the plan was to ride between 125 and 60 km a day in the early morning, then in the afternoon we had time to drink daikiris and dance son montuno. From Havana we arrive to Santa Clara passing through Güines, Jagüey, Playa, Giron, Cienfuegos, Trinidad ... a wonderful experience that we have repeated in 2019 to head towards Viñales through Artemisa, Terrazas, Pinar ...

The experience of pedaling in Cuba is unique, the landscape impresses a lot, people is cordial, just a few (but smoy cars and trucks), and the most important friendly people always willing to share unique moments that remain in memory as one of the best experiences that can be lived.

The rented bicycles responded to perfection, bikes are practically new, full equpped including saddlebags --that were also provided there-- loaded with about 12 kg of luggage. Moreover they have a very effective lighting and also provided us with tools not only to fix punctures but even to overcome other inconveniences we never had.

We will repeat the next year to come.

Date of experience: August 2019
K7872AJfranciscos, Propietario at Bike Rental & Tours Havana, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear Pepe.
You are a great guy and you are already part of the Bike Rental and Tours Havana family.
We thank you from the heart for such an extraordinary review.
The next time you come we have to spend more time together. I don't know what else to tell you, that I am proud to have met you and that here you have a group of crazy people who are your unconditional friends.
Much health, peace, love and joy.
We wait for you soon with open arms.
Tito & team.