Review Highlights
Wonderful beach!

We randomly stumbled on this beach while we were in Cuba - it was beautiful and the service was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jenlmoore16
Beacon, New York
via mobile
beutiful beach

i fell in love with santa maria del mar beach. it was just so beutiful. i didnt want to came out of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Leidy C

All reviews beautiful beach beach chairs and umbrellas soft sand clean water deliver food rubbish left crystal clear waters chair rentals favorite beach selling food filled with locals tourist bus central park hop on hop off bus hotel inglaterra couple hours cab driver
Reviewed March 17, 2019

We had wonderfull time here. Great looking girls, perfect drinks, amazing music, nice beach and good food.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Enjoying the beach while you're visiting Havana, Cuba?
Why not! I thought I wouldn't go to the beach during our trip to Havana, Cuba, but we made the right decision to come down here and stop by at Santa Maria del Mar.

Santa Maria Del Mar will be the perfect choice for you, beach lovers.
It took us around 50 minutes from Havana Cuba to this beach, depending on the traffic.
. We took the taxi from our Hotel in NH Capri and I guess we paid USD 50 for this trip and he dropped us in the city center. He waited for us for around 1.5 hours on the beach plus the trip from the hotel and to the city center.

We really had fun enjoying the beach, great sunny day, and friendly people. We drank fresh coconut and had a little dip here.
And the last surprise that I love while visiting this place is the purple vintage car (my favorite color) and other vintage cars I saw on the beach!

So make sure you visit this place if you have time..

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2019

beautiful beaches east of habana. different from each other and served by some very good bars and restaurants. You can get there with a comfortable bus in 20 minutes (central park in Habana)

1  Thank clacillaria
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Great day for 6 pesos we rented two lounge chairs and an umbrella, I had not swam in the carabean and I was delighted the water was crystal clear, guys walked the beach hawking their goods, for 2 pesos you could buy an ice cold beer, it s only a 20 minute ride by cab 25 cuc do it!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed February 20, 2019

This was truly one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to. The waters were so calm, clear, and blue. The beach was not very crowded. It was so relaxing and a truly peaceful beach getaway from Havana.

2  Thank adamgbass12