“Fun!!!”
Review of Havana Cafe

Havana Cafe
Ranked #6 of 41 Nightlife in Havana
More attraction details
Owner description: Habana Café reminiscent of Havana in the 1950s. Open from Tuesday till Sunday, 9.00 pm up to 2.30 amCover: 10.00 CUC (includes 2 drinks) With special performances this price may increase.Life music - Show - DanceBar & Restaurant.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We loved the show!!! went to havana cafe and had lots of fun! The place is great with two beautiful old cars and a plane. Dancers were excellent! and the music was great must go!!! if you go to Cuba. Fun place!!!

1  Thank halakahiki

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The highlight of my time in Havana was my night spent at the Havana Cafe. The atmosphere was electric and the show was high energy and professional. They had audience participation activities and the dancing was amazing. Some of the Cuban dancers blew me away. It was all for the cover charge and two drinks. An absolute must if you go to Cuba.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Lovely show, however if you are looking for a Cuban show and Cuban music, look elsewhere.
Service was snooty and uncaring.

A better show to be had at the Nacional Parisian.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We actually wanted to go to Tropicana, but we were told by our Cuban host that we shouldn't waste our money on Tropicana, we should go to Havana Cafe. She was so right! We loved the show! Those artists are very talented! It's also cheap to get in, about 10 CUC per person, the drinks are nice too and it's located in one of the most modern hotels in Vedado Area. If we were staying longer in Havana, I would have gone there again!

3  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed April 14, 2012

If you are the kind of person that likes "dinner theater" than this may be for you. I found it to be totally kitsch (and not in a good way.) The decor is like the Hard Rock Cafe, kind of ridiculous if you think about what authentic probably is. While the singers and musicians are talented, as they are everywhere in Cuba, I didn't travel to Cuba to hear a version (no matter how talented) of Aretha Franklin's "RESPECT." Sadly very disappointing. I left early, but I heard the show improved towards the end of the evening...which was pretty late since it didn't start until 10 pm.

2  Thank Lillybelle-Colorado