“The best restaurant in havana cuba”

El Jardin de Los Milagros
Ranked #216 of 821 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The best restaurant in havana cuba please my friend come and visit it. You all can let me know later there is not one evening o night I am in Havana I have to be ther and trust my I am always traveling and know the Caribbean region.

2  Thank travAlfred

Reviewed February 24, 2014

very good and interesting restaurant with a lot of different meals, very fresh fishes and vegetables, typical Havanna meals

3  Thank Peer W
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very affordable place with good food and good cocktails. You won't be sorry for visiting this place.

3  Thank Josip I
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We enjoyed delicious food in this charming garden, with thoughtful and gracious service. Our table of seven dined on a wide variety of dishes, each to our satisfaction. The plates are attractive, flavorful, the property clean and offering a peaceful garden escape from city bustle. One of the best meals our group enjoyed on the island, I heartily endorse El Jardin de los Milagros.

2  Thank atateka
Reviewed April 21, 2013

On our trip to Cuba, we were very impressed by this little restaurant/paladar, after stumbling into it by accident on our way back from Colon Cemetery. The atmosphere was inviting and cozy, the perfect combination. We had a chance to speak to both the owner and chef to congratulate them for the excellent food. I will make it a point to visit every time I'm in Cuba.

2  Thank Risell M