“Amazing experience”

Casa Miglis
Ranked #42 of 821 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: Cuban, Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The first scandinavian restaurant in Cuba - Casa Miglis. We also have a bar - "Miglis Bar" and a live scene with live music every night. More we offer catering service and special private reservacions for bigger companies. Open 12pm till 00am every day.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I went over there three times with my family wile I was visiting Cuba and In all my attendance I order something different and It was to die for the bring azafrang and cook with a lot of new spices thant you cannot find in cuba and the most expensive main course was 12 cuc super affordable comparing it to another restaurants If you want to try new food that blow your mind go over there super tasty

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great place to go for the nice ambiente and good food. Very affordable and for sure one of the best tasting food in Cuba. The menu also differs somewhat from other restaurants with a nice combination of different dishes. Thumbs up!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We, a swedish family, visited Casa Miglis Feb 8th 2013.
And were certainly satisfied! Fun and spectacular interior decoration.
The food was very tasty, and an interesting mix of cuban/swedish cooking.
Both the starters and main courses.
And two thirds of the family rated the Mojitos as candidates for "best in Havanna"...
Will come again if/when coming back to Havanna!
Sara, Hanna & Björn

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stumbled upon this tasty venue one night as my casa was two minutes down the road but even when I changed casa to a more distant location I made a point to come back. The host Michel is very welcoming and has managed to find staff who are also friendly but professional - no easy task as you'll see when you travel around this great country. The venue has a very relaxed and stylish vibe to it but the food is the really the main event. After travelling for two weeks in cuba I was really missing some quality european dishes and Casa Miglis has them. My favourite were the cuban chicken "nuggets" , don't let the name fool you, these are actually really tender pieces of chicken breast with a lime Aioli - absolutely delicious. Also the daquiris are fantastic, forget Floridita - this is where to come for a refreshing bit of alcohol! All in all a great spot, and one I will visit again when I return.

1  Thank aidan_ryan
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Firstly at the back of the menu it says that all ice is made from boiled and filtered water and we went just after Havanna was suffering a cholera outbreak so we felt very happy to drink a few cocktails here and they were great, better daiquiri's than Floridita IMO.
not the biggest menu but no problem finding something to like.

Quirky decor and pleasant staff, needless to say we went back for more!