We had prepaid 2 rooms for 4 Nights and one of the rooms had a smell of fungus. Disgusting. had to turn og the air condition and open Windows because the hotel was full. Got a New room the day after , smaller and lower Down but kleen and not smell of fungus.We told them that it is a Health risk but nobody seemed to care.. Like most placese in Cuba, service is unknown. Othervise it is a Nice hotel, nice pool, and good Italian restaurant. A bit har beds for 4 stars hotel but nice pillows.. Not far from sigarshop, marina and Beach . We stayed at Habana Libre at arrival and that is closer to Old havana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana