We returned to this hotel as part of our yearly trip to Cuba - We stayed here from the 20th June to the 24th June. I like this hotel because it is situated in a nice area.I don't know why most of the people who do reviews give this hotel such a bad reputation - I don't know what they are expecting sometimes ! To say it all these are my reviews:The hotel staff are fantastic, starting from when we arrived till we left.
The receptionists were great, helping you whenever you need.
The rooms were perfect - always clean and tidy.The chambemaids were so friendly that I always left them tips and sweets !
Breakfast was typically more than I expected, it gets you to choose whatever you wish to eat.
Pool area was very fantastic and the bar offers a choice of widely of things to eat and drink.At night we use to relax and drink by the pool and it was a very nice romantic atmosphere.
The bar inside the hotel was excusively good and the shows in the evening were very nice.
Restaurants are very good. We like the food there.
Now enough of the hotel - let's talk about outside and the surroundings.
Hotel offers a free shuttle to Old Havana which departs 4 times a day and this helped a lot in our tour.
When you leave the hotel you could go to the beach were you can enjoy a drink or something to eat in one of the small beach restaurants around.Lot of nice music until late at night !
You can also go to the supermarket nearby where there's a choice of things to buy.The restaurant nearby is a good place to relax, eat, drink and hear music from a mobile disco.
There's also a little shopping complex nearby with a good restaurant called Amelia were food and drinks are very cheap, but very enjoyable.
You can also walk around the neighborhood, that takes you to the main area where there are lots of embassies and very nice places to check, like night shows and drama, restaurants, coffee shops, an aquarium and lots of other nice and interesting places.
I would surely recommend this hotel to people with an open mind who like to travel and enjoy the exclusivity and don't expect too much - Remember one thing when you travel : We're not at home with all our luxurious surrounding, but we are guests in other countries and so we should adapt to local traditions and way of life.
Thanks H10 Habana Panorama
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana