Nice (ish) hotel in very run down area of Havana, nothing to do except stay in the hotel, the outside neighbourhood is very rough and although close to the sea, there is no beach and mostly the local addicts, beggars and unemployed to meet on the sea wall. Inside the hotel has reasonable facilities, a nice buffet restaurant with good food and a nice pool with side bar. Bar opening times seemed random though with only the piano bar open the night I stayed. The shop was never open during my visit and other facilities were also closed. The room was clean, and well maintained with a nice view of a 1960's Russian Embassy building!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and TravelUp so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana