“better then expected”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Havana
H10 Habana Panorama
Ranked #26 of 80 Hotels in Havana
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed one night here when we booked a overnight havana with tropicana show with thomson. We were not told the name of the hotel we would be staying at until the day of our excursion. I booke dit in the uk 3 weeks before travel and the agents told me it would be one of 4 hotels but it was none of the ones they mentioned. I was pleasantly surprised i i didnt think it would be upto much. I would have happliy spent 3 days here. The hotel was clean and modern.
The food was however basic with not much choice.
Pool area . which we did not use as were only there for a short time was nice.I didnt get chance to look in the shops as they closed early and opened after we had left for our 2nd day in havana.
My partner however did pop in and said the prices were good.
Only negative was the lady at the money exchange booth at the hotel, not helpful and rude.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Benedicto A, General Manager at H10 Habana Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

On behalf of the staff and the management of the H10 Habana Panorama Hotel I Want to thank you for taking part of your time and write this review, your comments and suggestions are really very appreciate for us and we always take them in to consideration to improve our services and facilities.

We hope to have you again in our hotel in a near future and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any friend , family, relative or your self coming to Our Hotel or for any comment and suggestions you may have.Here my e-mail address: director.general@ panorama.co.cu

Write a ReviewReviews (1,690)

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I visited and had a wonderful experience at the Italian restaurant. We were waited on my three wonderful ladies - Vero, Ana and Patricia. They were lovely and very helpful. We were there only for dinner. Did not stay overnight at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MarieW1965
Benedicto A, General Manager at H10 Habana Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear guest, My name is Benedicto Almonte I’m a new manager of the Hotel H10 Habana Panorama. First of all we want to thank you for selecting our H10 Habana Panorama Hotel, we also thank you for taking part of your time to write this review. It is very important for us to get our guest`s feed back.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the services you received in our restaurant. We have informed to Vero, Ana and Patricia about your comments.

Once again thank you very much for visiting us. We will always work to improve our service and facilities.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days and it was excellent.Staff was very helpful, rooms tidy and clean.Bar offered a taste of cuban coctails with a twist of style ! A free daily shuttle takes you to the centre and brings you back.Hotel is sitauted in a zone where you could reach almost everything : A supermarket, a bar, a shopping arcades, a park... well my short stay in Habana was Muy Bien !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

On behalf of the staff and the management of our H10 Habana Panorama Hotel we want to thank for being in our hotel and thank you also for sharing your experience in tripadvisor.
your comments about our taste Cuban cocktail help us to continue improving our offer for you and other guest whom visit our hotel in the future. Definitely the free shuttle is and advantage when you stay at the Habana Panorama hotel.

Thank you very much, we hope to see you again in the near future, in order to show you all the improvement we are doing in the hotel.

Cordially your

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Building impressive Atrium Impressive. Food awful Service even worse Rooms Dirty Bathroom Filthy. Good job it was only 1 night.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for writing this review, I`m the new general manager at the h10 Habana Panorama Hotel, we take your comments and suggestion as part of the information that will help us to improve our facilities and services.
I kindly ask you to give us the opportunity to show you in your next visit to Havana the changes we are doing, the improvement in rooms and the variety in the food.

Your comments and suggestion are really very appreciated.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night only during a First Choice trip to Havana & Piña Del Rio from our resort in Varadero.

Based on feedback & research of hotels we did for Havana we did not expect high standards generally in Havana for quality hotel accommodation. This place was absolutely awful & the service complimented this with a very disorganised & pitiful restaurant.

The room was relatively clean although the decor was dated & smelling a little musty. The restaurant was probably the worst restaurant I have visited ANYWHERE. The Manager was strolling around clealy misunderstood & totally unaware of the (1) lack of food (2) empty trays (3) semi cooked chicken and (4) lack of clean tables. We didn't manage to get fed at dinner or breakfast and left extremely hungry & thirsty. Avoid this hotel.

I would strongly recommend visiting the wonderful place of Havana and Piña Del Rio but do not stay at this hell hole.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

First of all we want to apologize for any inconveniences you may encountered during your stay in our hotel H10 Habana Panorama. My name is Benedicto Almonte and I'm a new general manager of the hotel since one week, I'm readings all the reviews and I'm taking them into consideration and immediately taking action to improve our services and facilities.

We Kindly ask you to visit our hotel in you next trip to HAvana and you will have the opportunity to see the improvement .

Cordially your

Reviewed July 5, 2012

When we came in the hotel when me made a tour trough Cuba, it was a relief. What a great hotel. Great, luxeous in- & outside, big rooms, big bathroom... This seem to be a great stay for 4 nights. After a long day in bus and bad wheather we where tired and hungry... but happy, we could now eat nice and have a good service. So wrong. After sitting 15 minutes in the resto we signed to the waiters, when they noticed this they turned into the kitchen! When we called them when they wher nearby they diddnt look up. I even dropped a knife wiht big sound when one of them where nearby... nothing, not even a look. By the way the resto was taken by a prox 40 pers and there where 5 waitresses. I went to the headwaiter and 25(!) min later we had our drinks. The food was tasteless and cold...except the icecream; it was everyday foam; it wasn't put in a freezer :o. People tokk food out of the resto in great amounds while waitresses saw this, but they just smiled. In 4 days whe had 1 time our drinks in 15 minuts (thank you Yvet).The rooms where not clean; every day the same dust all over the place. Airco was good. This is the worst hotel I ever stayed! -2 in stead of ****

Room Tip: Take another hotel!
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great vacation, the hotel very nice, staff professional and friendly, highly recommended

1  Thank Isabel R
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy to read that you had such a great time with us. Thank you also for the good comments made about the property, the food and the staff.

We hope to see you very soon!

Kind regards