We stayed at this hotel November 2011 for two nights as part of an organised trip from Cayo Coco.
Very modern fronted hotel which was much to our surprise and delight.
Lovely entrance lobby and lobby bar serving average Pina Coloada's - visit the Nacianol for the real deal on this drink - yummy!
We were located on the 3rd floor with a side view of the sea and of the road - the road is quiet with little traffic other than coaches to the hotel.
The buffet breakfast and dinner were both good with good variety, however we did see a cockroach on the floor under the food serving area - eek!
Our room was spacious and clean. Very good powerful shower with plenty of hot water and toileteries.
Try the lobby bar on the 11th floor - seems to be a hidden gem with a good pianoist in the evenings.
We loved Havana - everything about the city was charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Habana Panorama hotel is a modern four-star hotel, a reference in the Cuban capital thanks to its stunning architectural design and preferential location facing the sea in the Miramar residential area, where most of the city's embassies, commercial companies and business centres are located. Among other services, the hotel has 3 restaurants, 4 bars, one swimming pool for adults and one for children, Exclusive Privilege rooms & Suites and 3 meeting rooms. The hotel also provides a free shuttle service to the Old Havana. Honeymooners will get a Free room upgrade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, TravelUp and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 Habana Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Habana Panorama Hotel Havana
- Oasis Panorama Havana
- Oasis Panorama Hotel Havana