“had to restaurant to ourselves”
Review of Juana la Cubana - CLOSED

Juana la Cubana
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a great fried fish, cuban style. Would go there again and again if I could. The prices are great and the service fantastic.

1  Thank Chris J

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had the best food here of my entire trip to Cuba. The surprise was in the gourmet quality of the food and presentation. It would stand up to fine restaurants anywhere, yet priced moderately for what it is. I was with a group of 7 and each one of us said it was the best Cuban food we had anywhere in Cuba. The menu was extensive. I had the Queen of Cuba dish which was lobster, shrimp and yellow rice. The atmosphere was great in an open air, yet covered setting. You could feel the evening breeze come through.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Have been back several times since my last review and have had incredible meals and service each time. If anything it's gotten even better. Some must-haves are the lobster dishes and the whole fried fish, which was a special this evening...

1  Thank Patricia M
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went twice to this restaurant and both times enjoyed excellent Cuban food. We were made to feel very special. Gloria the charming waitress wanted to practice her English with us and insisted on getting us up for a dance! The host and owner also spent time talking with us. There is cheaper food in Havana but this place is very special and the food very good.

1  Thank JandPNZ
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We visited Juana la Cubana on our most recent trip to Havana and were immediately impressed with the decor and atmosphere of the restaurant. It's beautifully done
The owners immediately came over to our table and explained that all the food is organic and grown in their backyard.
We were sold on the special of the night and were happy with the choice. The chef even decorated my plate to look like a Canadian flag which was cute. Drinks were delicious. Our whole meal cost 60 CUC, which we had thought was quite pricey.