“Unexpected Location”

Castas & Tal
Ranked #59 of 791 Restaurants in Havana
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nuestro Paladar ha recomenzado recientemente sus servicios. Deseamos complacer a nuestros clientes y que se sientan a gusto en nuestro nuevo espacio. Ofertamos nuevas recetas creadas por nuestra Chef Rancys y las tan gustadas de siempre.
San Luis Obispo, California
“Unexpected Location”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This wonderful restaurant is located on the balcony of the owners' 11th floor, stylishly decorated Vedado flat. Finding it felt like a mild adventure but well worth the search. The food was some of the best that I had in our 10 day visit. I had a fried white fish that was flaky and moist and skillfully seasoned. I met a dozen other people that ate there and they all loved it too. Make reservations; they can only seat 12 people at a time.

• Visited December 2012

• Czech first
London, United Kingdom
“WOW!..... If you are in Havana this restaurant is a must”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This restuarant is someone's apartment on the 11th Floor. If you are in Havana this restaurant is a must. The service is 1st class. The food is 1st Class. We had lunch and didnt know what to expect. The whole experience was excellent and they make a mean mojito. We would like to send our compliments to the chef. The different flavours complimented each other. When we go back to Havana this restaurant will be on the top of list to visit. Thank you again for giving us a taste of Cuba

Thank V .
Miami, Florida
“Loved it”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with Castas Y Tal. The food was delicious, the music list heavenly and the atmosphere wonderful - situated in a gorgeous, intimate 11th floor. This was a perfect romantic date spot. Request outdoor (balcony) seating if possible.
The service was impeccable. We were greeted immediately upon arrival and given our choice of seating. Our waiter was knowledgable and prompt - ( plus gorgeous) .
our food was perfect.
Ill definitely go back !

• Visited June 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Ambience and Food”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

What a gem this place is. The decor and the ambience are first class and the food was fantastic. My friend and I had drinks, appetizer, dinner and desert and our bill was less than $40. The service was fabulous. I can't wait to go back.

Vancouver, Canada
“Best restaurant in Havana.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've been to this place twice on my last two visits and loved loved loved it. The food is amazing, well prepared and delicious. The apartment is gorgeous with a wrap around balcony and a family style table inside and the hosts are so wonderful. Also it is not expensive. I would eat there every night if I could. They are also now open for lunch. I'm returning to Cuba in December and this is definitely on top of my list of places to return to.

1 Thank Bailaencuba