“Sparkling Clean”
Review of Casa Deysi y Adiel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Havana
Casa Deysi y Adiel
Ranked #47 of 686 Havana B&B and Inns
Ramat Gan, Israel
“Sparkling Clean”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is the best place in Havana.
Sprkling clean, cozy rooms, great location.
Adiel and Deysi are so nice and so helpfull.
We recommend this place to anyone.
Havana is really nice but can be a little dirty, it was great coming back to this place after traveling
all day through Havana.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Grand Cayman
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I am very pleased to have found this casa on Trip Advisor. Like many other travelers, I based my judgement on other travelers' reviews and I am glad I chose this among others. The casa was spotless clean and within walking distance from Havana Centro. There is also a very good restaurant just across the street from the casa. Above all, the owners were pleasantly nice. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rosh ha'ain
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed 8 nights at Deisy and loved every moment. She helped us in many ways, including decreasing prices and planning our trip better. She really cares about every person and it really impacted our trip for the best

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yairhal
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed August 3, 2012

It was my third stay in Cuba and the second in their house. Well, when I count two ways of the second trip and two more of that, it was my forth one. When I was planning my come back to Cuba I couldn't imagine thet I could stay in the other place.They are so friendly, so helpful, like members of the family.

The first day of my stay I had my birthday so during breakfast apart the normal food, a great cake was waiting for me. But their breakfasts are amazing for me. The juice of guayaba makes me crazy. When we were leaving Havana they prepared a bottle for us, for our trip.

I recomend that house with all my corazon.

Karina

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Karina W
Loreto
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Again i have to thank all the people who write into Tripadvisor. Without their imput I would never have found this place. Deysi and her two sons Adiel and Gustavo operate this casa particular and it is spotlessly clean throughout and lots of on demand hot water in the shower. We only had breakfast one morning but they serve huge portions of great food. It is located right across the street from my favorite restaurant " La Guarida" and for being a short 15 minute walk to the center of the city....it is very quiet in the evening time. And I can't say enough about the family. they are super friendly and helpful and assisted us in getting another Casa Particular for the 3 days they were book. It turned out we got to stay again out last night and they were kind enough to store our extra luggage when we made a two day trip to 4 other cities. One recommendation...book well ahead as it is a very popular place

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and well maintained.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank realtybaja
UK
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at Casa Deysi y Adiel for 4 nights when we arrived in Havana and found our hosts to be genuinely kind, helpful and friendly. They recommended a couple of really nice restaurants for us to try that was full of local people and reasonably priced which was great. The location is also perfect - walking distance to the Malecon, Old and new Havana. Having spent a total of three weeks in Cuba and staying at mainly Casa Particulares, I would have to say that this was my favourite casa out of all the ones we stayed at due to the location, cleanliness of the rooms, awesome shower with hot water, great breakfast, and most of all hospitable hosts. It was a perfect start to our honeymoon!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travel_bug_v
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at Casa Deysi y Adiel for a few days in the beginning of my Cuba trip and one night on the way back just before leaving.

The casa is located in the most authentic area of Havana, el centro, right in front the La Guaira restaurant (a must), completely safe at all time (!) and within a short walk to all attractions - the La Havana Vieja (old city), Malecon and Vedado.

The casa is neatly clean and very well maintained, spotless. Adiel, Deysi and Gustavo are kind and charming and assisted me in whatever I needed to do or orgenize.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo