1,345 results
All reviews renovated room interesting history former glory an update main bar classic hotel wifi cards ocean view live music air conditioned gomez meyer glamour architecture dust iberostar vintage
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I recommend this hotel mainly the gym services provided by Mr. ANDRES AND Mrs. MARIA with high standard of professionalism in their services I hope when I return to see them again to enjoy their services
Alicia

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Habana Riviera by Iberostar, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Alicia,

It has been most pleasing to read that you had such a great time in our hospitality and we want to thank you for sharing it with others. The fact that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful holiday experience is extremely satisfying and we will continue working hard to achieve this every day. We try to think of everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.
Once more, we thank you for sharing this review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

I loved my stay in April in the hotel Riviera 2019. I have been going to Cuba and have stayed with the Riviera many times over the last 15 years. The rooms that are operating are all renovated and they are beautiful!

I took a group there and they all loved the hotel. Every room has an ocean view and the rooms are much larger and newer than the Hotel National. There is a lot of mob history in the hotel and beautiful art.

The public relations person Ibis was especially nice to my group and their special needs for shows and activities in Havana. When my daughter was sick, she brought water to our room. The staff at the Riviera is truly kind and they treat you like family.

I have always been impressed with them and honestly for an American who travels a lot its nice to feel at home. The juice lady and the egg lady where especially kind making me
custom breakfasts every day.

I love this hotel, its my favorite in Havana and I have stayed at them all.

Paul Bardwil
Educational tour operator specialist to Cuba

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Habana Riviera by Iberostar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Paul,

First of all, we want you to know that we are really happy that you had such an excellent holiday with us and thank you for sharing your experience. As we aim on a daily basis to exceed the needs and goals of our valued guests and provide them with a place of joy and total comfort, we are obviously humbled by your kind words. We thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

We would like to express our gratitude once again for your wonderful feedback and hope to have the honour of serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

My room was terrific! I had a wonderful view of the water and the Malecon. All of the restaurants here were really good. The employees were very helpful about changing money, getting taxis. The hotel is very convenient to the various sights of Havana. I would recommend it very highly.

Room tip: Bring a converter. They have 220 volts.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Erin,

We would like first of all to thank you for your excellent review of Iberostar. Our goal is to create a particularly pleasant atmosphere for our guests with our numerous services in our wonderfully designed hotel, so your words confirming our success are really important to us. We promise to extend your praise to all of our dedicated colleagues because we do have quite a remarkable team here.

It is also good to know that you hold us in fond memories and we very much hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriends & I traveled from Miami, fl to Cuba for my 30th Birthday and what a GOOD time we had! I mean, how exciting... CUBA! We stayed at the Iberostar Havana Riviera (Monday-Thursday) & it was exactly what I envisioned. We booked two rooms & not only did we have an ocean view where we could also watch the old school cars drive by on the main road, but our rooms were right across from each other and that made it so much easier to stay together. Because it was my birthday I was given not only a a cool cigar but a very cute, pink striped birthday cake to kick off the celebration... & it was light & delicious! Ivis & Rosanne were very welcoming, helped us with anything we needed with a constant smile. We were able to have a money converted into cucs which was so helpful & made our trip run very smooth. They also sold WiFi cards as well at the hotel. Which was a very big BONUS to us hahaha. Each day we would leave to go site seeing, a cab was called and within minutes we were picked up... and picked up in an old school car I might add. It was perfect! It took us about 10 minutes top to get where we were going each day, within old Havana & all the tourist attractions. One of the best moments I had when arriving back to the hotel was watching the sunset... it was absolutely gorgeous!!!! One of the nights after dinner, which we ate at the hotel, we made our way to the hotel bar which was very cool. Had some light music playing and the scenery looked out of a movie. It really gave the historic Cuba sensation... Iberostar Havana Riviera was so very lovely and had all the elements i wanted & imagined for my 31st Birthday.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Habana Riviera by Iberostar, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear guest,

We are grateful to you for choosing Iberostar to celebrate your birthday, and for sharing the experience of your stay with us. Your enthusiastic comments about the prime pillars we set in place to ensure amazing holidays for our guests are great to receive. Beautiful locations, helpful and friendly staff, cleanliness of our hotel and high standards of gastronomy are some of the most important elements of our company and reading that you found them all to your liking is brilliant news.

Once again, we thank you for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed a week at the Hotel Riviera in Havana. Located conveniently on the Malecon we were treated to wonderful service, great rooms and fantastic support from the staff. Ivis was wonderful and if you need concierge help she will satisfy.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Habana Riviera by Iberostar, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear guest,

We would like to, first of all, thank you for your kind review of your recent holiday with us at Iberostar. Such pleasant feedback of our hotel is, of course, a great pleasure to read and confirms for us that our daily actions are worthwhile and that we are on the right path with our numerous efforts.
Again we thank you for your positive review of our hotel and we hope that we will continue to provide you with excellent holiday experiences in the future.