Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Who wouldn't want a tour in a hot pink 1949 convertible?

Great tour....loved the old cars. The driver was super kind...ensured he was close by so we didn't... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hfpsychologist
Castle Rock, Colorado
Havana, Cuba

Katia and Odeiti picked up up for our tour on time. Katia was very knowledgeable about Cuba and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Carolyn C

All reviews jack trout classic cars guide spoke english hour tour great tour key sites forgot his name knowledgeable guides great photographer day cruise classic car tour friendly driver city tour wealth of information santa maria beach tobacco farm awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Just got back from NCL five day cruise with day and a half in Havana. What a great time cruising the streets and getting guided tour of the key sites in a classic convertible!
The sites visited were interesting and well managed by the guides who spoke very good English, and were attentive, engaged, and considerate of their guests. They could not have done more to honor their country!

Make sure you stop by the old castle / fort just blocks from the cruise ship terminal. Great places to have a snack, a Daiquiri, and watch the world go by. If your lucky, by mid afternoon there are several groups performing traditional latin / Cuban music. Outstanding vibe! Great cigar store right there too. Reasonable prices and great selection of genuine Cubano heaters!

Lastly, be mindful that most autos here are rebuilt many times, and their engines do not have to meet the same exhaust / solution standards as we have here.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

I scheduled a tour of Havana through Jack via TripAdvisor days prior to our trip. I must say I was a little apprehensive at first only because I’ve only scheduled tours that were sanctioned by the cruise line. Jack did an excellent job of explaining what to expect which calmed my nerves.

Upon our arrival, we met with our tour guide who was holding a sheet of paper with my name on it. Our guide spoke English and was extremely knowledgeable of her country.

We walked around the historic area just adjacent to the port for a couple of hours. There we were exposed to beautiful scenery and tons of history. Just FYI, this area was restricted to foot traffic and merchant vehicles only as a security measure. After our tour on foot we got into a beautiful, lime green 1950 Cadillac and continued our tour of the city.

We stopped at some pretty amazing places before grabbing lunch at a local restaurant. The lunch was delicious and they even had options for my wife who is vegetarian. The total cost was about 40 CUC.

Overall this tour was great. At no time did we feel unsafe or uncomfortable. Don’t miss this opportunity while it’s available.

1  Thank Melvin J
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My son and I toured with Cuba classic tours on August 11th and 12th, 2018. I scheduled the tour through Jack Trout the owner of the company and found him to be extremely informative about the tour and what to expect once the tour was scheduled. The process went just as Jack had informed me and shortly after placing the deposit I received an email from Jesse who was our tour guide who organized our 2 day tour in Cuba. Once we got in Cuba, the process was so easy finding Jesse and getting started with our evening tour on Aug. 11. My son and I felt very safe in Jesse’s hands and proceeded to experience an incredible tour that evening of Havana, with a stop at a wonderful restaurant owned by a local Cuban family. The food was superb and very reasonably priced. The tour was a partial walking tour and then we finished in a beautiful 1950 Cadillac. The next day we started our tour early with Katia, Jesse’s wife, and proceeded on a day tour throughout more of Havana, again in our 1950 Cadillac, with a very courteous driver. We visited incredible local sites and had the best history lesson ever, on Cuba and it’s people. Again we had a wonderful lunch at another restaurant that was located at a private home and the food once again was AMAZING! I can not say enough about Jesse and Katia and their treatment of my son and I while we were in Cuba. They were the absolute best tour guides, and they were so kind and caring for our wellbeing while we were with them. I definitely was a little anxious about going as a mother with her son alone to Cuba, however it was no time before this was eased being in the company of Jesse and Katia! We will definitely be returning to Cuba, and will be going back to tour, with Jesse and Katia, two great tour guides and really genuinely nice people!

Reviewed August 17, 2018

This is pretty much a must do on your visit to Havana. You will have a ride in one the iconic antique cars of Cuba. They are beautifully maintained, which is pretty shocking considering, what materials they have to work with. Your tour will take you to some of the most important sights of Havana, and you will have a chance to take pictures.

1  Thank Carina M
Reviewed August 16, 2018

its a must to hire a driver and guide for havana they show you round everywhere they stop on way for refreshments and photos, also stop and some places in havana great place

Date of experience: July 2018