Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Who wouldn't want a tour in a hot pink 1949 convertible?

Great tour....loved the old cars. The driver was super kind...ensured he was close by so we didn't... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
hfpsychologist
Castle Rock, Colorado
Havana, Cuba

Katia and Odeiti picked up up for our tour on time. Katia was very knowledgeable about Cuba and... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
Carolyn C

All reviews jack trout classic cars guide spoke english hour tour great tour key sites forgot his name knowledgeable guides great photographer day cruise classic car tour friendly driver city tour wealth of information tobacco farm santa maria beach awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We did a classic car tour on Valentines Day in a bright pink convertible Ford Victory built in 1953. This lasted 2 hours after which we did a walking tour of the old town for an hour then lunch. Fantastic tour arranged by Holiday Place.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We had a lovely tour in our 1957 Ford, which was a treat in itself, with our guide, Katia. She is a entertaining young lady who is knowledgeable in all things Cuban. She made sure our time was well spent seeing many historic points of interest. We were able to stop and explore, and we got lots of great photos. Should we someday return to Cuba we would use Cuba Classic Tours again. We highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

My husband, 14 year old son and I thoroughly enjoyed our day with our guide Katia and our driver Jan. In advance of our day out with Katia, Jack and Jessie gave us good advice and accommodated a change of plans. We had a few places we wanted to go and things we wanted to do in Havana. Katia and Jan were flexible and worked out the best routes. We enjoyed getting to know Katia who is very knowledgeable, highlighting sites and history as we traveled and chatted.

We also enjoyed time at Santa Maria beach during our tour.

Very nice way to travel. I felt well taken care of. One of the best experiences of our trip. A great way to get oriented to the city.

Hot and sunny in Havana. Although a convertible might seem like a good idea, I was glad to be in a classic car with air con vs a convertible.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We were traveling with a group of 12 and had prearranged a 6 hour tour with Cuba Classic Tours. Due to immigration issues it took us 2 hours to debark from the cruise ship causing us to be 2 hours late meeting our tour guides. Jessie, our main tour guide was very patient and provided us with a very thorough tour of Havana. Our group had reserved 6 old cars for our group of 12. There was a driver and tour guide for each car. Each guide individualized each tour according to the request of each couple. The tour lasted 6 hours and included walking and driving. Jessie arranged a dinner reservation for our group. We had dinner in a Cuban home and were entertained by a 3 member Cuban band. Each guide was very knowledgeable about the history of Cuba. Every minute of the 6 hour tour was filled with information. We were able to take lots of pictures, purchase cigars, rum, and other collectibles. When traveling I always look for drum sticks for my son. I was very doubtful that I would find any in Havana but Jessie kept searching until we found them! In summary, the tour was outstanding! I would highly recommend Cuba Classic Tours!

Reviewed February 22, 2018

My Daughter & I Visited Cuba in Feb 2018
I had never been to Cuba before, and saw this tour on Trip advisor, and I am so glad I did. Our Guide Jesse was so helpful, from the time we inquired about the tour to the moment we left Cuba. He went out of his way to make sure we saw everything we wanted to see, and bespoked our tour especially for us!

I e-mailed Jesse before we arrived, and he gave me all the info on changing money in Cuba, and Taxi's from the Airport.

For our first few days we stayed in Habana

Jesse collected us the following day and we went on an amazing tour to Vinales (in a beautiful Classic Car) to see the tobacco fields. We saw how cuban cigars were made, and visited some indian caves. Stopped for a beautiful lunch in an amazing locals house / restaurant.

Jesse gave us a very informative tour of Habana old town
He is a very knowledgeable guy, and is great with the history of Cuba. We learned so much.

Then Jesse arranged our transfer (in another beautiful classic car) to Varadero (with some more tours and info along the way.

We stayed in Varadero for 3 days, and Jesse also organised us a transfer back to the airport in another stunning Classic car.

I highly recomend Cuba Classic Tours, and you can be sure you will be looked after and the tour designed especially for your individual needs.

We are Vegan, and Jesse was able to help us with the language barrier and to find great food too.