Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Who wouldn't want a tour in a hot pink 1949 convertible?

Great tour....loved the old cars. The driver was super kind...ensured he was close by so we didn't... read more

Reviewed June 12, 2019
hfpsychologist
Castle Rock, Colorado
Havana, Cuba

Katia and Odeiti picked up up for our tour on time. Katia was very knowledgeable about Cuba and... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
Carolyn C

All reviews jack trout classic cars guide spoke english hour tour great tour key sites forgot his name knowledgeable guides great photographer day cruise classic car tour friendly driver city tour wealth of information tobacco farm santa maria beach awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about tour guides Jesse and Katia. Not only are they warm, wonderful people, but they are two of the most professional, knowledgeable and efficient tour guides my friends and I could ever have hoped to meet. We received a beautiful and comprehensive tour of the city, the historical sights and the countryside in our gorgeous classic cars. We toured with them for 3 days and would recommend them to anyone who is lucky enough to see this remarkable country.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Jesse and Katia are great. The drivers of our classic cars are excellent. Highly recommend this tour company for Cuba.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about this tour company. First, Jack Trout is a wealth of knowledge and made sure our tour was exactly what we were looking for. Jack was friendly and professional at all times. He set us up for a group of 8 to tour Havana during our three day stay. Jesse picked us up on Friday afternoon in 3 classic convertibles. He took our group on an amazing and beautiful tour of the city. Jesse recommended and made reservation for us at a lovely rooftop restaurant. On Saturday, Jesse's wife Katia took over and showed us all around Havana. She was very intelligent engaging, and downright charming. Everyone in our group fell in love with her. On Sunday, Jesse took us to the country for a tour of Vinales. We went horseback riiding through a beautiful valley. Next we visited a working tobacco farm. It is impossible to explain in words the beauty of this island that is so close to my home in South Florida, yet decades away in so many ways. It was an amazing trip, my heartfelt thanks to Jack Trout, Jesse, and Katia. ( our drivers were fantastic too!!!h

1  Thank Kristi M
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I really enjoyed NCL's Great Stirrup Cay. You might ask "what does this have to do with Cuban Classic Tours?" I'll get to that.

The tour with Jesse was excellent and informative. Except for the pretty show girls at the Club Parisien, this was my college age sons' favorite part. Jesse's tour was like a short history course, but it was interesting and there was no threat of a quiz at the end.

Back to why I enjoyed Great Stirrup Cay. Inspired by Jess's tour, I was able to hang out on board when the boat cleared out and read some articles and a book that I downloaded on the Cuban Missile Crisis.

My biggest advice is to make sure that you book early. Our only regret is that we were not able to book Jesse for our first day and had him on the second day of our stay after being tired from self exploring on day one and a late night at the Persian.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

My family and I had 2 tours with Cuba Classic Tours. Our guides were friendly and well informed. I would definitely recommend seeing Cuba with them. Both tour guides provided loads of information during the tour and were open to questions.

We toured Havana on 1 day and Matanzas on another. You really need good walking shoes and if you're going to the cave, no sandals, wear sneakers.

Also the tours were based on what we were interested in seeing.

Absolutely wonderful.