Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful with Jesse

Jesse was highly recommended by many of our friends. We are so blessed to be able to go see Cuba... read more

Reviewed today
dycats
via mobile
Who wouldn't want a tour in a hot pink 1949 convertible?

Great tour....loved the old cars. The driver was super kind...ensured he was close by so we didn't... read more

Reviewed June 12, 2019
hfpsychologist
Castle Rock, Colorado

All reviews jack trout classic cars guide spoke english hour tour great tour key sites forgot his name knowledgeable guides great photographer day cruise classic car tour friendly driver city tour wealth of information tobacco farm santa maria beach awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Coming into Havana on a quick cruise stop with the family, I needed to find a knowledgeable guide who would show us the highlights of the city in one day. Jesse is the man! We met at the appropriate time for a walking tour of old Havana, followed by a drive in the classic vintage cars around the city with numerous stops along the way. Jesse is highly professional, intelligent, and can configure the itinerary to your interests and needs. Not only did he provide a historical perspective on the city and country, he also opened up about the Cuban experience living on the island. It was a very insightful experience that we will never forget and I highly recommend Jesse (and drivers Papucho & Oswaldo) for your trip.

One recommendation on the city tour, we would probably skip the drive to the forest (Parque Almendares) and stop at the Capitol and Gran Teatro for pictures instead. Jesse is a great photographer!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Jesse was our guide for the day in a classic 50's Cadillac. He met us as planned in the morning to first do the walking tour of the old Havana. He is extremely knowledgeable about the history and shared much of how things are today. We then were driven in this fabulous A/C Cadillac to varying other parts of the city giving a solid overview of past and present. He was able to answer our many questions with patience and often humor.
We would certainly recommend him and use hi again on our next trip to e explore all that Cuba has to offer! Thanks Jesse!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank lornahonecker
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Jesse was the best tour guide, I have ever had. His level of professionalism, as well as concern, truly made my trip to Cuba amazing. Before getting to Cuba, we exchanged about 100 emails. He made sure to meet all my needs before getting to Havana. The restaurants he chose to bring my friend and I were good and authentic Cuban food. As well as the various locations around Havana, he took us to. His level of concern was like none I have ever experienced. I am afraid of dogs and expressed my concerns about Havana. Jese made it a point to make sure I was never near any dogs and dealt with my anxiousness with ease. This was memorable and enjoyable because of him. I will definitely be letting him know when I go back to Cuba.

2  Thank Bianca S
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did a tour with Adaile. She was very knowledgeable of Havana and was a very good source of information in regards to what to do the rest of our trip. She showed us all the important places to see in regards to the history of Havana.

Highly recommend her and the entire Cuba classic tours group as this is the second time I have used them this year!

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Jesser is a great tour guide in Cuba, not only he will take to be best places, know the history, he is professional but also very human and passionate about the job he does. If you are planning to visit Cuba , you should book a tour with Jesser.

1  Thank ajtiramata