Havana Tours With Blexie

Orlando, Florida
The Best!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago
Linda B

All reviews private tour walking tour tour business social issues free lance cuban history purchase coffee embassy row terminal building speaks perfect english highlight of our trip complete history great tour guide jorge chevy bel air driving portion highly recommend you book
Reviewed yesterday

I so very highly recommend this tour! First of all, because we booked last minute, as my parents asked just 10 days prior for me to take them to Havana, Blexie himself was unable to meet with us. He assigned Lester to meet with us, and our driver was his brother in law Matias. Both made our day heaven.

First, just as a professional and responsible company would do, the made all confirmations, all way up to the day prior to arrival, but also were right at our Casa Particular 20 minutes prior to agreed time. Because my parents had not had breakfast, they were very kind and flexible in adjusting our itinerary to accommodate breakfast time prior to starting our "tour". They took us somewhere safe, clean, amazing coffee and Cuban Sandwich, as well as great value. It was a cafe, just across the Melia Cohiba Hotel.

Our day then started at the Plaza la Revolucion, and immediately we witnessed Lester's vast education and knowledge of all we needed to know to authenticate our trip to the necessary Havana Highlights. I highly recommend asking for Lester and Matias!

The car was a classic American - not a convertible - THANK GOODNESS - as it was stinkin' humid and hot! It was very clean, perfect A/C, and very well maintained in both appeal and comfort.

Adjusting to our every wish and whim, we were also walked in old Havana - learning about the Capitol, the Teatro Nacional de Bellas Artes, Hotel Manzana, Floridita, El Cristo, El Bosque, Fusterlandia and so much more!

Ending our tour, we asked them for referral to somewhere to eat near our house - which was just a street over from Tropicana - and Matias suggested "Waka Waka", where the 3 of us ate for $8.70 - and ate A LOT!
Matias made sure to drive us by it, on our way back to the house, so that we knew exactly where to go. This place was a major score, and we could not have been more excited. So much so, we had dinner there the next night too!

Thank you Blexie for setting us up with Lester and Matias - without a doubt, we will want them again when we return!
Gracias Blexie por confirmarnos con Lester y Matias - sin duda, los deseamos nuevamente en nuestra proxima visita!

Brenda Torres (EscapadesChica)

Reviewed 3 days ago

Raul, a bright University educated young man was our guide and I can't say enough about him and our experience. His English was impeccable. He was more than insightful and answered all questions without the typical BS. His choice of Pallador for lunch was outstanding and our driver, Able, more than accommodating and generally a very "cool guy." Having spent the day with them I feel I have gained an infinitely better understanding of the Cuban People, who we supported in many ways. These Guys Were A CLASS ACT!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Blexie was easy to find - right off the cruise ship, across the street in the square. Outstanding English! Sure glad the car had A/C! He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but a very nice young man. Easy to work with. Fun conversations. Learned a lot. I would use Blexie again and again as a guide.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our guide was Jorge and Rydel was the driver ('55 Chevy Belair in red). Jorge did an awesome job. He is very well educated and speaks English extremely well. He answered tons of questions from us. We ended up spending a lot of time in old downtown, and then lunch took a while, so it seemed that we squeezed the last part in with not much time. The tour was from 9 to 3:30.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited Cuba not knowing what to expect. I am still in awe, the beauty and history of the island, the kindness and friendliness of the people. I am in love with Cuba.

Our tour guides G and C were two of the most amazing people I have ever met.

Our tour guide took us thru the history of Cuba, the buildings, the squares there is so much to see.
The City of Tiles, Revolutionary Square where Castro gave his 8 hour speech left me speechless. I could just imagine 1 million people in that Square.

I left Cuba wanting more. I shall return.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Havana was a cruise stop for us. Communication with Blexie was easy by email. He was very responsive. We met Blexie in the square across from the cruise terminal. We felt very fortunate to tour with Blexie himself. In addition to making sure we were enjoying ourselves, he made sure all the tours done by his associates were going smoothly. We learned so much about Cuba. We had an fabulous lunch. The whole day was an incredible experience. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We did a day tour with Blexie Tours while visiting Varadero. They picked us up promptly at 8:30 am in their 55 Chev that was beautiful. Our tour guide was Jorge and our driver was Ridel (not sure of spelling). These two people were amazing! Jorge is extremely knowledgeable and sooo passionate about Cuba and Havana. He’s a beautiful person that knows everything about Havana from dates, to history to anything you want to know. He was patient with all our questions, took us all over Havana and showed us everything we wanted to see. They were both so courteous and polite, always opening our doors for us. It was a day trip we will always remember. It was, by far, the highlight of our trip to Cuba! Thanks again Jorge and Ridel. You guys are the best!

Reviewed 1 week ago

The pick-up was super easy as it was just across the street from the cruise terminal. We had a great walking tour of Havana seeing the main squares. We then used '55, '56 and '57 Chevys for the rest of our tour. We drove through a park like setting on to a great lunch stop that included impromptu music. We also stopped at the statue of Christ and other points of interest as well as a stop for rum and cigars. Our last stop of the day was a arts and crafts spot where bargaining was expected. We went back to the ship where we prepared for our evening at the Tropicana. the Chevy's took us there and for an extra fee waited to take us back to the ship.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent 2 days in Havana (10/30 & 10/31) with Jorge and his driver, in a 1956 Oldsmobile Delta 88 with A/C. Both days we met near the cruise terminal and in did a combined walking/driving tour all over old Havana and all the surrounding area. Jorge knew it all about the area and seemed to know almost everyone in town as well. Everywhere we went we felt perfectly safe.

The tour was at our pace with the right mix of A/C time and walking time. Lunch day one was at a private restaurant in the back yard of a typical house in a neighborhood. Food was great and the outdoor location well shaded. Driver was at our disposal at all times so we were dropped off with our tour guide at point A and picked up later at Point B. We saw all the things we hoped to see and many more things we never imagined.

When comparing notes after we departed Havana, we realized that we saw far more than any other guests we spoke to including other private tours and those tours sponsored by the cruise company. When we return to Havana, we will certainly use Blexie again to see even more of this beautiful city.

Contact Blexie for you private for your Havana tour, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the best tour i've ever been on. Lester is an absolutely fantastic tour guide, his english is great and extremely knowledgable. The price is fantastic too as it includes a classic car and driver with AC (which is much needed). We could fully customize the tour or tell Lester what we wanted. We went with Lesters recommendations and It was perfect.

If you are considering doing a tour in Havana, you MUST do it with Blexie and his team.

Thank you Lester!!!