“Top bucket list item for tech divers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Technical Diving Services

Technical Diving Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Technical Diving Services located at Bonaire called "Divers Paradise".We offer guided dives and courses for beginners up to highly experienced divers/Instructors.Organizations we are teaching in is SDI/TDI, IAHD.Most important of our personal treatment is "Learning while Having Fun" with safety first.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top bucket list item for tech divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

We recently took a windjammer tour at TDS.
Chris knows his way around the site and showed us a good portion of the beautiful and unique reef.
Enjoyed every moment of it

Visited May 2014
2 Thank robert2505

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dont go anywhere else !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have visited Bonaire 4 years in a row and Chris is by far one of the best instructor on the island . Beginning with good equipment and expert instruction is something to look for in any dive vacation . Chris and Astrid where very good as a team and helped me overcome difficult tasks with patience and professionalism . It will be my dive school always on Bonaire ! Keep up the good work !

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bruce V
Warsaw, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Education/Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Tech 40 class that I took from Chris at No Dive No Life at the Dive Bonaire was the most fun and exciting class I have ever taken in my entire career. I've been fiving since 1995 and Chris was patient, understanding, and very easy going. He went out of his way to help me in the areas that I needed a little extra time with and didn't rush me on any event or detail in or out of the water. I wish I had him for all of my classes that I've taken over the past few years. I also give the same gratitude for the other instructor that was with him as well. Chris makes me feel like I can't take wait to take another class. I can't wait to get back to Bonaire for another Education/Vacation stay.

Visited February 2014