“Education/Vacation”

Technical Diving Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Technical Diving Services located at Bonaire called "Divers Paradise".We offer guided dives and courses for beginners up to highly experienced divers/Instructors.Organizations we are teaching in is SDI/TDI, IAHD.Most important of our personal treatment is "Learning while Having Fun" with safety first.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Warsaw, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Education/Vacation”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Tech 40 class that I took from Chris at No Dive No Life at the Dive Bonaire was the most fun and exciting class I have ever taken in my entire career. I've been fiving since 1995 and Chris was patient, understanding, and very easy going. He went out of his way to help me in the areas that I needed a little extra time with and didn't rush me on any event or detail in or out of the water. I wish I had him for all of my classes that I've taken over the past few years. I also give the same gratitude for the other instructor that was with him as well. Chris makes me feel like I can't take wait to take another class. I can't wait to get back to Bonaire for another Education/Vacation stay.

Visited February 2014