“one word: DELICIOUS!!”
Review of Kite City

Kite City
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Kite City is the combination of a Food Truck, bean bags and great location, spiced by nice music, good service and tasty fresh food in a very casual package. We get the freshest fish locally and from Venezuela, shop daily for veggies meat and other products and from a food truck like to create some great nice comfort food. We just have to say, we do it with passion - we are not a Fast Food Truck - and reason we have chosen Bonaire and a beach side is exactly to increase that passion and satisfaction level. If you come to Bonaire to relax....Don't stress the chef here, instead...Let us surprise you and bring you down to our relaxation level. Check us on Facebook.
Kralendijk, Bonaire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“one word: DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I eat here at least twice a week, i always want to try something new of the menu, but since my first bite of the chicken (or fish) Quesadilla, I have been eating only that and i love it, very tasteful and most importantly, EVERYTHING IS FRESH!!
I also tried the fishburger and the beefburger also very delicious both of them. The Kite City crew, also very friendly!
At last, i prefer eating at Kite City than a everyday-restaurant.
Kite City is a 'must' on Bonaire!
Very Nice idea Andre!!! ;)

1 Thank eduarends

Retford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food from a roadside truck”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food served from the back of this truck is great. The guys are located on Donkey Beach (at the end of the airport runway - but dot let that put you off). This is a great value for money, tasty lunchtime or early evening food option.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Suberb sashimi”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Kite City was recommended to me by a relative.
They are located at Te Amo Beach.
I never expected to get sashimi out of a mobile restaurant, but I'm glad I did.
Excelent food, friendly people and very comfortable beanbags on the beach

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, WA
“really amazing burgers at a food truck”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Sadly they were all out of fish when we were there, so I ate the hamburger and was not dissapointed. Like everywhere else on the island, the service is slow. It was fun to sit on the beach in their giant beanbags and hang out with our friends while waiting for our food to be prepared.

Visited May 2014
“Love At Every Bite "Kite"!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

After my first Mahi Mahi sandwich and watermelon juice at Kite City I told my husband that I would like to eat there every day, and 2 weeks later I still feel that way. The fish is some of the best I have every had anywhere! My husband's first meal was a special preparation of fresh tuna done 3 ways-sashimi, tartare, and seared. He too, was hooked! When it came time to celebrate his birthday this week I was stressing out about where we should make reservations as there are many excellent restaurants in Bonaire. And he made the perfect decision--he asked Kite City to cater a dinner on the beach for our group of 4. It turned out to be one of the best birthday dinners we could have ever imagined!!! A table was set right on the ocean with 4 super comfy chairs and lanterns. We brought our own wine and champagne, and lazily sipped and relaxed in the breeze as we watched the sunset. An exquisitely prepared tuna appetizer was brought out on elegant white platters. Followed by perfectly cooked beef tenderloin accompanied by sautéed mushrooms and fresh steamed vegetables. A special platter was also prepared for the vegetarian in the group. For dessert fresh apples with honey, and cheese drizzled with a balsamic reduction, and a birthday sparkler were presented. It was a magical night that we will never forget!!! On top of all that the price was reasonable and the owners of Kite City are the nicest people you would ever want to meet, as well as talented and passionated chefs. They are a food truck on Te Amo beach across from the airport. You can also check them out on Facebook. They do have a menu, but I have never looked at it. I just glance at the board out front and see what's fresh. It's a must when you come to Bonaire. Thanks Kite City, you guys are great!!! Kathy, Lee, Connie, & Tom

• Visited May 2014