“Sunset Views!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ingridients

Ingridients
Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since we first envisioned “Ingridients” we wanted it to be different, to be far from clichés and common places, we wanted it to be unique and personal, like us, like you. We’ve been in the tourism industry for decades; and in that time we’ve had the chance of visiting hundreds of restaurants, but only a handful of them did earn a place in our minds and hearts.Our food is based on the Mediterranean cuisine and uses the basic principles of the French, Spanish and Italian cuisine.Next to that we use our local produce and serve all this next to the magical blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. We wanted to create a space of comfort and luxury, of fresh elegance; a place for you to dine different.We tried to put our personal experience in everything, from the food, the decoration, and yes, the name. Hopefully we’ll earn a place in your good memories.
“Sunset Views!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a fairly new resteraunt in the Dive Buddy complex. It h as a more upscale feel -- very white and black in decor and had a nice menu. They had a truffle pasta made at the table which was fun and tasty and it is on the second floor right on the water so it is a great place to watch the sun set.

Visited June 2014

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“THE VIEW!! And oh.... THE FOOD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had a perfect night out at Ingridients!

Located on the BUDDY DIVE Resort, this restaurant offers you the best view of the Island, while enjoying great food and wine.

Sitting down, feeling the breeze from sea, overlooking Small Bonaire, excellent start of the evening.

The menu gives you a good understanding of what they serve, pizza's, multiple different meat and fish dishes and great deserts (Make sure to try the choco mousse). Alongside the menu they have daily specials which are evenly good and/or better.

Must eat: pasta with truffels and parmesan! I had the chance to order buffelo steak as a daily special with bearnaise sauce, which was perfectly prepared (Medium Rare as orderded). They have good selection of wines to combine with all the different dishes.

Absolute recommendation!

• Visited June 2014
Morris county, nj
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The lionfish was excellent but the appetizer was divine. The appetizer was noodles with cognac, parmesan and truffles. The wholes dish was completed inside a huge wheel of parmesan.

• Visited May 2014
Laurel, Maryland
“Rude and Slow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

This location is at Buddy Dive Resort, recommend eating at the pool bar instead.

Most disappointing service anywhere on the island or vacation in years.

We were a large group of 14 and made advanced reservations (only 10 other people in the whole place when we arrive). Before our arrival a couple within our group opted not to attend, so we sat as 12 (best decision they made, wish we followed them), based on others talking about issues eating here.

Our group sat down and was immediately served by the water boy (or another waiter). When our waitress arrived soon after she asked if we were going to use separate bills and when we acknowledged that, she seemed upset. She advised she would take drink orders first (I was group 1 of 6). After taking our drinks order [of water] and prior to moving onto the next group (within our party) we mentioned we had a question about the menu [since my wife has a food allergy]. She was not happy with us interrupting the drink order routine and gave us a very negative “we will see what we can do, everything is cooked fresh.” We simply wanted to know if we would be able to eat here or needed to go somewhere else due to her food allergy; this should have been our first indication to leave.

As the waitress finished the drink orders and came back to our table to deliver them, I waited for all the other couples to be served; as the last couple was being served I asked if we could please get our own kraft of water (only 1 was in the middle of the table for 12 people). She says quickly “I only have 2 hands,” second indication we should have left. One of the gentlemen at our table heard me asking for water as this was all we were drinking so I could fill my glass, in doing so she returned with a kraft and said “I see someone is too impatient to wait, I will put this [kraft of water] at the other end” knowing our current kraft was empty as I was pouring. The gentleman that original showed us to the table, soon saw the empty kraft and asked if I would like another, I even send thank you after being treated so poorly 3 times now by our waitress.

Now the meal…we had reservations for 7:30pm (for which we were early and promptly seated), we were not served any appetizers until 8:45pm and main course by 9:15pm. The meal was good and hot, but the customer service from our waitress was terrible. It wasn’t until the meal was being served that I also noticed, she was also the restaurant manager (according to her name badge).

The last draw; before the meal was served 2 people at our table ordered were approached by our waitress/manager and simply stated “you and you, come with me.” Come to find out is was to make their salads at the make your own salad bar. Don’t you think a better response would have been; “the 2 of you orders salads, yes? Please come with me to make them…”

I would not recommend this location and will not return. All of the staff but the manager seemed friendly to other patrons however they appeared to have been given orders from the manager not to interact with our table.….she gave a horribly mean look as she returned each time.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank jeepseadoo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Great food, wide choice of pizza, pasta, meat and fish. Very nice ambiance at waterfront and good service. Previously Lion's Den was at this place.