“I went for kids Seacamp”

Buddy Dive Resort Diving
Bolton
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“I went for kids Seacamp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

If you want to go on one of the most wonderful family vacations I would highly recommend going to kid Seacamp at buddy Dive. The staffer fantastic the food is really good and they seem to go above and beyond to provide a great experience. My only complaint if I had one is that it could use a hot tub ha ha

Augusta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Advanced Open Water Certification”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went to Buddy Dive to do my AOW certification because they have such a vast amount of instructors... I knew I would find one that I clicked with. Buddy Dive hooked me up with Marco Pel, who is a fantastic instructor and even better guy to be around (and he has quite the sense of humour). Marco took me through all the paces of the AOW course and really helped me move to the next plateau in my diving knowledge. I was afforded one-on-one time with the instructor that allowed me to ask any questions that I wanted to and get any attention that I needed. Marco was very professional and represented Buddy Dive very well. If I were to go back to Bonaire to do my rescue diver certification I would certainly go to Buddy Dive.

Visited June 2014
North Augusta, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“diving was the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great place to rent equipment and go out on dives. Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make sure were had a good time. we use Carribean Club Buddy Dive to rent a lot of our equipment and Sven was the best.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ZoeG771
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great place, easy diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Everything was exceptional with the exception of a leaking room ac unit, and a couple staff members being very ridgid on rules. Not their fault, but they should have someone there available 24 hrs for problems with rental gear. The grounds are currently under construction, but walking on a Lil gravel never killed anyone. Beautiful place and u can dive as much as u want 24 hrs!

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“As a solo diver I'll be back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Well the diving operations don't get any better than this. It's an ideal resort for simply turning up, gathering cylinders and going diving. Ask very easy going. I've been based up the road at the Caribbean club resort which is the sister resort, but spent most if my time here.
The food at the bar and restaurant is amazing, the views spectacular and it's always good to catch up with your dive mates over a large Heineken or pina colada.
For solo operations ensure you use two tanks independently rigged with pylons and don't forget your din adapters as out here nearly all the cylinders are fitted with dinosauric a clamps.

Anyway a good time was definitely had!

1 Thank Paul B