“Gotta get the lasagne”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have been to Bonaire eight times and have always eaten at Capriccio's at least once. My favorite is the Lasagne. My wife had the pumpkin ravioli. Sound strange but she loved it. You always get a free mimosa and they have an excellent wine selection.

There are newer reviews for Capriccio

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We eat at Capriccio each time we come to Bonaire and we have never been disappointed. The food is authentic, interesting and fresh. The wine list is second to none on the island. Since moving to the new location a few years ago, service has improved and the view is great. We will be back again on our next trip!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Loved the ambience and the decor of the restaurant. The food was great. I loved the dessert variety, the pizza and pasta options.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Nestled in a great location along the harbour, Capriccio provides a wonderful taste of Italy combining fresh local offerings with Italian seasonings. We have never been disappointed. The wine list is amazing!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I look forward to the diving on bonaire, and my two favorite restaurants. Capriccio is the number one, always something new and delicious. Went twice in three days. We had spaghetti with simple tomato sauce and shrimp redolent of garlic and laced with soft fresh mozzarella, special only for the one day. Also gnocchi with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, trace of hot pepper and some of the soft fresh mozz as an added in treat. We had a tomato cheese and parma pizza for appetizer and the wine suggested our hostess, who could not be nicer. The food was flawless, and I wish they were in my hometown.
Go.