“Amazing Banana Ice Cream EVER!”
Review of Happy Ice - CLOSED

Happy Ice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: We serve the best Italian gelato from Bonaire and soft ice cream and Italian Frozen yoghurt, with more then 30 toppings or fresh fruit.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
“Amazing Banana Ice Cream EVER!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visited the cute little ice cream and coffee shop today. The owner was very nice and the restaurant is extremely clean. Their ice cream and yogurt is all homemade. I tried the banana ice cream and it was fresh and definitely homemade and tasty. I highly recommend you stop at this place and try it out. My husband had a cup of their regular black coffee. He is a picky coffee drinker and said it was great!

• Visited September 2013

“The best place ever”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

When I first tried their frozen yogurt with fruit and so much delicious toppings I fell inlove I love the service they are so nice in other dessert eating places I don't see this good service !

• Visited June 2013
houston
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is another ice cream shop in downtown which is as good as "geo's". There is as much selection. I actually got more ice cream per scoop here than at "geo's". Their space is bigger with more tables and chairs. They have free "wifi". Unfortunately is closed for renovations for a cople of days while I was there. It is scheduled to re-open on March 20

• Visited March 2013
Otto S, Owner at Happy Ice, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Happy Ice is started at April 2013 at Bonaire. We serve great Frozen Yogurt and soft ice-cream.
We can mix it with all kinds of flavours, and we are expanding our quality and our variety of flavors.
We invited you to our ice shop and ask to give your opinion here at TripAdvisor.
Lansing, Michigan
“Very nice!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice ice cream shop located in downtown Kralendijk. It offers free wi-fi, with very convenient tables and work spaces. The restaurant is very clean, and employees are attentive. Our only disappointment was the size of the servings; a "scoop" of iceice cream was only slightly larger than a golf ball. But, the small servings were offset with the free wi-fi (which worked very well), good selection of flavors, and great atmosphere.