Oasis Guesthouse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sonrisa(Kralendijk)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscommunal kitchenother guestsswimming poolenjoyed our stayhome away from homenew ownersquiet locationfriendly ownersclose to the airportroom was cleanfantastic hostsguest housedive sitesgreat place to staybed and breakfasteach morninglaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Oasis Guesthouse on our honeymoon and couldn't be happier with our experience. Andre and Tessi were very helpful in getting oriented on the island and were willing to help with every request we made. They made our trip go smoothly and we would gladly stay with them again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had the Superior room, which is the largest single room, for 3 people for 4 days. It has a modern european design. Spacious and clean. Room is cleaned everyday. Bath & beach towels are provided. Bring your own bath soap & shampoo. Andre and Tess are friendly and hospitable. Enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank goodenough2
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Perfect stay at this friendly place run by Andre and his wife! They make you feel at home directly! As Andre is a divemaster, he took me even with him on two dives and helped me get all the equipment at a dive shop! Scooter rental is also possible and is a great way to explore the island! We had an amazing time at Oasis Guesthouse! Don't stay in one of the expensive hotels, you get much more out of your stay at this lovely guesthouse!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Roald22
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My stay at Oasis Guesthouse with André, his wife, Tessi, and their son, Noah, (and their two adorable dogs!) was JUST what the doctor ordered! They are located close to the airport as well as the Donkey Sanctuary and the slave huts. The rooms are modern and very clean. They have air conditioning, a large flat screen TV, and WiFi. Their breakfast, including Dutch pancakes, is a great way to start your day. The pool is a great place to end a long day of diving, snorkeling, and/or sightseeing (they stock their refrigerator with beverages to enjoy poolside). My iPhone died while I was there and Tessi graciously allowed me to use her laptop to check my e-mail, etc. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Me and my boyfriend spent 4 wonderful nights in the OASIS Guesthouse in April. Andre and his wife Tessi have been awesome hosts and did their very best to make the guests feel like home. The house is completely new and rooms are high standard and very clean. The breakfast is well worth the price. (you must try Andre's pancakes) We highly recommend this place for all searching for an high standard and cosy BnB to feel like home in Bonaire.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple