“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of four Seasons - CLOSED

four Seasons
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Two adults, two kids 13, 10. Good food and great service, a little pricey at $130 for the four of us (no wine), easy to find food choices that all of us likes. Nice atmosphere. Great breeze. The fish of day was good, as was the steak. Vegi pasta and chicken breat. The warm choclate cake was great.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I don't know if it was an exceptional thing but it took them more than an hour to serve us our food.

2  Thank Bulent L
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I dined at four seasons after searching for a place that was easy to get a table without a reservation. I loved the steak tartare and a salad while my wife enjoyed her shrimp entree. We loved the fact that our waiter was also one of our dive masters at Dive Friends!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We ate at 4seasons last night and we were not impressed. The rest rooms have only 1 hand towel for everyone to use. Not very sanitary. We ordered our food and they must have not put the order in the 1st time and after a good 1/2hour came back and took the order again. Many people that came in after us had already finished and left. I ordered the 3 fish appetizer and found it very good fresh fish nicely prepared and presented. My wife got the spring rolls. They again were good but 3tiny rolls. Next to the entree after an hours wait. I ordered the beef tenderloin and my wife the fish special. Both entrees were tiny in comparison to the price. My tenderloin was tou at best and not very tasty as I expected more from the blu cheese sauce. Again my wife's fish special was tiny and average at best. Considering what this place costs, we will not be back. Nice place nice service but the food is average ans the prices are high for Bonaire.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Four seasons is a nicely decorated restaurant in a white corner building. Very simple and elegant... even though I would do away with the flower napkin holders :-) The host greeted us at the entrance and showed us to a table while presenting us the menus and the specials of the day. I would recommend booking if you are going during the weekend. We were there on a Friday night and the place was pretty busy.

The menu is varied including a selection of warm and cold appetizers and fish and meat main courses.

I ordered the baked goat cheese for starter and Jumbo Shrimp aioli for main, while my partner went for a chicken main course. The service was very quick especially when considering the amount of people in the restaurant. My starter arrived in no time and cooked perfectly. The goat cheese was warm and melting and the fresh salad and honey dressing complimented it very well. The mains arrive shortly afterwards. My shrimp was cooked perfectly and the sauce with the shrimp and taglatelle side was delicious. The plate also had a couple of broccoli flowers and cauliflower which I didnt care for much. They were steamed and needed seasoning.

Unfortunately I didn't have any more space for dessert even though the chocolate lava looked very tempting!
Definitely a dining experience to be repeated!