We have stayed at Belmar two other times. We stayed in the penthouse this time. What a great layout! Lots of room, great views! Feb is a great time to visit Bonaire. Not to hot in the daytime and great at night. The dive set up at Belmar is very good. Since it is a small place (22 rooms, if I remember correct) it is not crowded or noisy. The staff is friendly and Chrissie has there for all of our stays. We dive the south end most of the time so the location is great. We will for sure come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and intimate resort with a colorful garden and of course, spectacular ocean views wrapped around terraces and balconiesTake leave of your everyday stress and step into an exclusive resort that refreshes your body and soul!Now we have made it even easier, try our Drive, Dive and Stay packages and Surf Away Packages. Or any one of our three diving packages - unlimited shore diving, 1-tank boat dives, or 2-tank boat dives. Not to worry we have non-diver rates as well.Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Bonaire offering first class accommodations to scuba divers, sun-seekers, snorkelers, birdwatchers, nature lovers, and especially the "get away from it all" vacationer. Enjoy shore diving from our resort anytime of day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmar Oceanfront Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Hotel Bonaire
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments Bonaire/Kralendijk