“Great time in Bonaire's Underwater World”

H2O Visions Bonaire
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: H2O Visions offers all types of private tours. Snorkeling, Scuba, Island explorer, Cultural tours and Night snorkel excursions. Our tours are Private tours. Maximum group size is 4 persons (larger groups by request). Bonaire is rated #1 for snorkeling from shore - No boat ride required to reach over 50 great sites. Spend your day with a professional PADI scuba instructor/guide where safety and comfort come first. We are the only company that offers the longest in-water snorkel time (45 minutes each stop) with your own private guide. Interactive dialogue about Bonaire's diverse eco-system, fish identification and fully trained Bonaire tour guides. We accommodate both children and physically challenged individuals. Transportation, quality snorkel gear, snacks and refreshments are included. Tours are fully customized to your interests - "It's your day - spend it your way". Send us a message with your special requests.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic day spent with Brenda and another couple touring Bonaire's underwater world. Brenda's knowledge of the area is fantastic and she tailors the snorkel stops based on weather conditions, personal interests, and her knowledge of where the unique sea life is hiding. We went to 3 different stops and saw an incredibly diverse number of fish and coral species.

Brenda herself is very personable, laid back, but takes safety seriously. She was great to hang out with for the day. I wouldn't hesitate to book her again on a return trip.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been taking underwater photos while snorkeling for the past two years in Bonaire and wanted a lesson to improve my skills. She did a great job evaluating my current skills and modifying her course for what I needed. Her course included advice on use of my camera, camera maintenance, photo processing. Also she gave me in the water snorkel lesson on framing a shot, use of flash, and free diving using a weight belt. The lesson she provided was excellent!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We got to Bonaire with no spacial plans for a tour and met Brenda from "H2O visions" in a tour tent near the port where the ship stopped. She took us on a sight seeing tour in Bonaire, and, I must say that the tour was fun, educational and, complete, what ever the point of view will be :)
We had a great day touring the wonderful island of Bonaire, with a fantastic tour guide. I can't wait to get to Bonaire one day again and take the scuba diving tour with H2O visions as well.
Again, thank you so much for a great day and a great tour.
Very, very recommended :)

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We landed in Bonaire without any actual plans. We met Brenda next to the docks and although originally she told us she does snorkeling tours, she agreed to take us on a photo tour of the north of the island.

With just me and my wife Brenda took us on the best tour of the whole vacation. We stopped almost everywhere to take photos and Brenda explained everything. She even went off-course to try and get us some snapshots of flamingos (but we couldn't find any).

All in all, Brenda has been a great experience and if we're ever in Bonaire again, I sure know who I'm going to contact first!

Anyone going to Bonaire should first check with Brenda and see if she's available, she's worth every penny!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Last week, I had the priviledge of experiencing a private snorkeling session, with Brenda.
Without her expert knowledge/experience, I would never have made the observations of marine life, that I did. I expressed a hope of viewing a barracuda, during our snorkeling adventure.
My quest was realized, as Brenda directed me to one! The ocean current was a little strong that morning; I couldn't have entered or exited from the ocean, without her personal assistance.
The ONLY reason that H20 Visions, is not the number 1 ranked activity at Bonaire, is simple:
NUMBERS. Brenda is devoted to providing a personalized experience, and limits the size of her groups. Consequently, only a fortunate few are aware of this awesome operation. Other Bonaire operators may "encourage" participants to provide favorable reviews, to boost their NUMBERS.
Brenda is too classy to do this; she IS number 1 in what matters most!

1  Thank MagnumUsa