“Loved hanging with Brenda!”

H2O Visions Bonaire
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: H2O Visions offers private shore based snorkeling, scuba and island explorer tours. Bonaire is rated #1 for snorkeling from shore - No boat ride required to reach over 50 great sites. Spend your day with a professional PADI scuba instructor/guide where safety and comfort come first. Transportation, quality snorkel gear, snacks and refreshments are included. We can provide specialized services for individuals with special needs. Tours are fully customized to your interests - "It's your day - spend it your way".
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Houston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved hanging with Brenda!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

After 5 trips of diving on Bonaire; I had the privilege of having a tour with Brenda. She is incredibly knowledgable about the island & loads of fun! I saw parts of the island I have never seen before & now even know how to tell the difference between male & female flamingos! The day went by too fast! She is extremely knowledgable about marine life as well!

1 Thank Rita671

Riverside, California
“Smiling New Snorkeler”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My first ever snorkeling experience in Bonaire was with Brenda. Having never snorkeled before, I had a wonderful time. Brenda coached me on the correct techniques to be comfortable with breathing through a snorkel and staying afloat. During our excursion I found the water to have excellent visibility and I was able to see many fish. I saw my first Barracuda, being a bit afraid of it, Brenda assured me they were perfectly safe. Being a fan of the movie Finding Nemo one of the first fish I saw was the Blue Tang, this fish looked like Dory in the movie. We saw type of small juvenile Damselfish that looked like they had small blue neon lights attached to them, these were called Yellowtail Damselfish. After my great time with Brenda she provided cold drinks and snacks. The best part was the gourmet signature giant cookies. YUM YUM YUM.

I recommend H2O Visions for either half or full day excursions. :D

Visited July 2012
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing but awesome!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Well, Brenda is certainly a calm, confident, and skilled professional. She took us to a very special place down south that was a real Bonairean blend of inshore shore reefs teeming with sealife, huge areas of white sand with all kinds of schools of tiny baitfish, bottom dwellers, fun fish to follow, and then out to a reef of reefs. WOW! would be a good description. I followed a school of margates led by a huge tiger grouper, like a parade across the reef. This reef had everything of every species any snorkeler could want. From a sleeping hawksbill turtle, to a patch with 13 flamingo tongues, and a brief trip out into the blue water to see some of the pelagics. Out there we saw tiny planktonic harpa's that look like flashing glitter changing color and a school of neon blue baitfish zooming around.
Brenda took us to a place I remember what Bonaire was like 30 years ago....nature at its best. When it comes to an underwater guide to show you nature at its best with some adventure and fun thrown in, it doesn't get any better than this.
Bud G.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bud G
Toronto, Canada
“Best time ever”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Considering the fact that i did not know how swim plus never been snorkeling before. I left Bonaire feeling like i was fish in the water.Thanks to Brenda my experience visiting island was as memorable as they come..very awesome time.I will definately recommend the experience with her anytime..will be back soon:::))))
Highly recommened>>>>>

Visited April 2012
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Snorkeling with Brenda”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Bonaire has so many wonderful dive and snorkeling sites that it can be a little overwhelming at first. Where to start? Which sites will be best for us?

We were fortunate that Brenda was recommended to us as a guide. This was not the standard, "this is where we are going, take it or leave it tour", Brenda spent time finding out exactly what we wanted to see, and how adventurous we were (or weren't!). She then put together a program and explained to us how the program covered our sometimes conflicting requirements.

We managed to see so many fish, from a baby drum fish through to barracudas and conger eels, that it would take too long to list them all here. For two visitors from a land-locked country who are generally restricted to a couple of weeks snorkeling per year, it was a great experience.

We also spent a lot of time driving around the island looking for flamingos, but without success. We mentioned this to Brenda, and she found us three flamingos at the back of the harbour, about half a mile from our hotel! We would never have thought of looking there!

We went on two tours with Brenda and she was friendly and entertaining throughout. If you visit Bonaire, and you are looking for an experienced guide for diving, snorkeling or flamingos, look no further than H2O Visions.

Highly recommended!