“Best present ever!”

and up
Shore Excursion: North and South Sides of Bonaire
Ranked #19 of 79 Tours in Kralendijk
More attraction details
Owner description: ISLAND TOURS. Ride with us on a North Tour to experience Bonaire's nature, or a South Tour enjoying Bonaire's gorgeous seashore!!! Recommended by Voyager Bonaire Tours is doing our popular Combination Tour which offers you to see both sides of the island. Gives you a better impression of our gorgeous island. We offer extraordinary tours of the island in both air conditioned or unique naturally ventilated vehicles with superb 360 degree panoramic views to enjoy your island experience . We always offer more, and can accommodate most all your special requests. Set up a personalized tour before you arrive by air. We'll be here for you. Or, seek us under our yellow/blue decorated tent/booth at the pier, when you disembark from the cruise ship. We'll be waiting. You will experience the beauty, culture, history , lifestyles of the local people, and nature of the island, and expect to be entertained by our multi lingual guides. Voyager Bonaire Tours is expecting you. It is what we do! Discover Bonaire with Us! Just email or call us to make reservations.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

As a present I received an island tour from my friends as a wedding gift, who visited Bonaire in August.
They knew about this tour company through Spice Beach Resort where they had
booked the same tour.
Thanks to this great guide named JP, I had a wonderful and memorable experience.
He picked us up on time, what we really appreciated.
I was surprised that they decorated the car inside with flowers from my wedding.
Of course my friends told them about it. Even my friends were surprised with this great gesture.
That is so nice from this company.
We saw so many beautiful sights, like 1000 steps, the love bridge, Rincon, lime stone,
iguanas, donkeys, salt mountains, Seru Largu, flamingos, lizzards and lots of smaller birds.
Thanks JP for this wonderful day!
We will surely recommend your company to others.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"north side"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 25, 2013

These people are great. They were on time, on the dot, for drop off and pick up of our rental car. On the first day she gave us a map and circled some good spots to check out. Very helpful and informative.
We had a little car trouble on the first day. We called and they were there so quickly. They got it all fixed while we were out snorkeling that day. Didn't have any issues after that.
I would highly recommend this company. Such great service!

John V, Owner at Voyager Bonaire Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback!
With us you are not only a number which stands in line, we try to give you the best service that you deserve. And we treat you the same way, like we want to be treated also when we visit a beautiful place.

Sunny regards

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Honestly, I found John and Jennifer to be super warm, kind and knowledgeable! They met me at the airport with my rental car and helped me with logistics when my luggage was delayed. Seriously, above and beyond. My Suzuki Vitara was pink with a flamingo on the back! Perfect. When my husband arrived two weeks later, we did a tour with them; it was wonderful, and John was so knowledgeable. You can tell this team has great passion for what they do. They are invested in their success, unlike a young kid who only does tours for the short time he visits to dive and wind surf and then needs to make enough to buy a plane ticket to his next adventure. That kid truly doesn't care if the company for which he works (one of the larger ones on the island) succeeds. Voyager truly cares and wants you to come back. You won't be disappointed by them!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very passionate in what we do.
We like to treat our guests like family and make them feel at home, because we want them to feel welcome in Bonaire, just wanting them/you to return to this beautiful island many more times.
We treat you the same way, like we want to be treated also when we visit a beautiful place.

We love love Bonaire, so we want you to love Bonaire too.

Sunny regards

Reviewed August 10, 2013

John and Jennifer treat you like family and make every efort to meet your needs. We only rented a car, but nw that I have read the great reviews of their tours, we will do one of those next year.

2  Thank Debra W
See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Because we had such a great day on Bonaire, I decided to share our experience on Trip Advisor. When we came off the ship we were pleasantly surprised at the tent of Voyager Events. A nice atmosphere, friendly and easygoing people who took the time to answer our questions. We chose the north-southtour in an airconditioned bus. This way we could see the highlights of the island and get a good impression of Bonaire. We were allowed to stop where we wanted to take pictures and we took a lot. It was a lot of fun and we are certainly coming back to spend a holiday on this friendly island and will certainly look you up John and Jennifer and rent a car from your firm. Thank you for a great time.

2  Thank Gervai