“Three hour tour of Bonaire”

Bonaire Vista Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$35.00*
and up
Discover Bonaire Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bonaire Vista Tours is specialized in showing you the highlights of Bonaire while informing you about the history, culture and customs of its wonderful people. In our air conditioned bus we will take you to all the beautiful places that Bonaire has to offer. See Bonaire with your heart.
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We came in to the island on a cruise ship, and took this tour in a minibus--we had not perviously booked. This tour was excellent value. And, Barbel was a superb driver and hostess.
My wife and I were well informes and felt we learned something about Bonaire in our short time there. We unhesitatingly recommend this trip to anyone visiting this island.

Bathrooms were availble before the start of the (three hour) tour, amd a cold drink was given out too. Barbel took a photo of all of us, which is a great momento.

Lawrence May

"booked this tour"
in 21 reviews
"her husband"
in 18 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 16 reviews
"driver guide"
in 5 reviews
"highest point"

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and myself took two grandchildren ages 7 and 6. Barbel was so considerate, caring, shows such a love for her adopted island. She took plenty of time, explained about the various sites in interesting detail. Was not in any rush. A real bargain and worth twice as much as they charge. The children got to feed the wild donkeys, play with a hermit crab on a beach, saw huge termite nests, saw goats and chickens roaming free. We had so much fun.

1  Thank Saylorfamily
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I went on their tour with my husband, 2 children (8 &15), my mother and a friend. Right form the start it was a good experience. My mother uses a walker and another couple also have mobility issues. Barbel was very accomodating in making sure they could get in and out easily. The tour was amazing. Brian's knowledge of and passion for his island is most apparent. We feel like we really got to know Bonaire in a very short amount of time. I have been on many tours on many cruises and this was by far the best. The personal service and friendliness surpassed even the Holland America tours! I highly recommend Bonaire Vista Tours. What an extraordinary experience.

1  Thank Gayle G
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This tour was the perfect addition to our snorkeling tour with Woodwind. Our host Brian was a genuinely nice guy who really new a great deal about Bonaire. The island really is a special place. Before your tour sample the Indonesian BBQ in the plaza near the cruise terminal.

Unspoiled, beautiful, and nature oriented, Bonaire is my new favorite of the ABC islands.. For the price, this really comprehensive tour offers great value. We saw the slave huts, salt pyramids, iguanas, flamingos, a hermit's house, the wild donkeys and a spectacular views of the national park and the Gotto Meer. The drive north along the cliffs from Kralendijk has to be one of the best drives in the Caribbean. We then sampled the really delicious local Cadushy Cactus liqeur in Rincon. The tour was topped off with spectacular views of Kralendijk and Klein Bonaire from above at the overlook on Seru Largu.

Bravo Brian