“Food not good and poor service”
Review of Bobbejan's

Bobbejan's
Ranked #27 of 127 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is more of a take-away BBQ place. But still for take out the food is not very good. Eating in is not recommended also. So unless you are very hungry, better don't go there. Sorry.

1  Thank Eric1814
There are newer reviews for Bobbejan's

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love the ribs and the chicken, I dream about this place... The food is wonderful, I usually get take out and I've never been disappointed...

1  Thank rchecchio
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We tried the special for dinner. It was good food. The sateh's were delicious. It was chicken on a skewer in a peanut style sauce. The special was served with white rice, chicken, and ribs. We visited during the rainy season, so if it is raining get their early for their is limited covered seating. A nice lil place right off the main street area. Good for a laid back dinner and not too expensive compared to other restaurants on the island in that area.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was a little bit disappointed with our trip to Bobbejans, the food was good, but I wouldn't say great. We ate in, and that is quite a bit more expensive than take-out - the atmosphere & comfort of the restaurant aren't fabulous,

I would recommend this place if you are wanting BBQ take-out - would not eat in again.

1  Thank Runnechic71
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This place came recommended by several people and we missed the opportunity last time we were here, so we got take out on our first day in Bonaire. We had a wide variety of food- ribs, chicken, rice and salad. The ribs were very good, but the rest of the meal was nothing special.

1  Thank Wanderlust3483