“Excellent Pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent Pizza!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We have take out from Pasa Bon a couple of times while we were on the island. Some of the best pizza we've ever eaten. Had the Pepperoni both times because it was so good!

• Visited July 2013

East Chicago, Indiana
“Authentic breath of fresh air on an island full of blah”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was surprised with how delicious the pizza was! First, my husband insisted we go because of the Trip Advisor rating. Unfortunately, only 9 restaurants are rated. :( Anyway, the place is funky colors, wooden tables, blowing oscillating fans, an eclectic, almost eccentric staff. Nothing but horrible Holland beer (sorry, we miss the depth of our microbreweries and/or Belgian Style or IPAs), but order a Margarita. That will make you smile! We're from Chicagoland where pizza places are a dime a dozen, like in NYC, so for me to say this is authentic, I know I'm putting my neck on the line, even if only virtually! It was a very hot day, but the owner, a big tall white man, "Canadian" I think, made a valiant effort to ensure the place was cool with dim lighting, fans, and dark colors (albeit vivid). I can't wait to go back. We're here fora few months and have already eaten at most of the joints. I'm not even going to scare you about our findings elsewhere. You'll just have to read my reviews or just cross your fingers. HA! But Pasa Bon Pizza...gotta do it at least once...not for the ambiance, but goodness, for something delicious after a long day exploring land and/or sea!! (Oh and you're just too tired to shower and change to dine out, just call in and get it to pick up and take back to where you're staying.)

• Visited October 2013
Jackson, Missouri, United States
“rude!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

From the time we booked our vacation we looked forward to eating at Pasa Bon. When we arrived to the restaurant the staff quickly let us know that they were out of fish, had no fish pizza, and weren't going to have any soon. We had not even sat down. The restaurant was not busy but the staff was so rude we didn't even look at the menu, just turned around and left.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Carol J
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“really good pizza!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were really ready to eat pizza! Since we had to wait until Wednesday when they are open! I was going to try the Lionfish pizza but they were out that night. So the regular kind of pizza Pepperoni and mushroom was great!! Especially after a day of diving and snorkeling!

• Visited July 2013
“Good food for less money”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The restaurant has good simple Italian food, service and the food is especially compared to the good quality of the food very cheap.

• Visited September 2013