“Great classes for kids”

Horse Ranch Bonaire
More attraction details
Owner description: Exploring Bonaire's countryside from the back of a horse is a great way to enjoy the island. At Horse Ranch Bonaire you can horse around for a couple of hours ore half a day, you can also Ride & Swim with our horses, no experience required.
Kralendijk, Bonaire
“Great classes for kids”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter of 9 had horseback riding classes with Simone, the owner of this beautiful ranch. She still talks about it and learned a lot. Simone has great patience with kids and seems to love her horses and students. I really recommend to take your kids to Horse Ranch Bonaire.

Visited October 2013
HorseRanchBonaire, Eigenaar at Horse Ranch Bonaire, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hello Sylvia,

Thanks for your Review..

Yes I still se the happy face of Maya on Cherokee. The are a good couple.

We hope to see here again after the holyday

Gr Simone

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“extraordinary way to explore the island”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

"Indie", "Kimberly" and "Macho" are lovely horses to meet and ride on. They were even so friendly to take a swim with us on their backs!
To see the Bonairian wilderness from horseback and learn from Simone, the owner of the ranch, all about nature and life on the island, is a unique and entertaining holiday attraction.
Simone is passionate and inspiring tot meet and we can recommend this attraction to everyone, whether you are experienced with horseback riding or not.

Visited June 2014
HorseRanchBonaire, Eigenaar at Horse Ranch Bonaire, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thanks for your review on Tripadvisor, it means a lot to me.

All the revue's helps me to get a certificate of excellence.

Thanks for the photo and choosing Horse Ranch Bonaire, and wish you a good day.

greetings

Simone
Kralendijk, Bonaire
“Swimming with horses, best experience ever”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

If you would like to swim with horses, you have to go to Horse Ranch Bonaire. I enjoyed together with my son, daughters and father a great experience. Wonderful nature ride combined with swimming with the horses at Lac Bay. In Simone we found a great guide with excellent understanding of how to work with a group and match the right horses with the right persons. Furthermore she is a great teacher in how to swim with horses. It was my best experience ever.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great time, will be hard to top.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

If you ever wonder what it's like to to swim with a horse, then this is the place for you. All the horses are extremely friendly and great for all levels. When we first arrived at the ranch we had the amazing opportunity to see a baby goat being born. The knowledge that Simone (owner of the ranch) had about the island including the wildlife, trees, plants, and the history of the island was truly great. We went with a group of 4 and we all had an amazing time. I highly recommend doing this activity well you are on the island, it's once in a life time opportunity.

The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very nice experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I went horseback riding at Horse Ranch Bonaire in March 2014. Simone has a very nice ranch with great horses. Some new horses will join very soon.
You do not have to worry if you haven't been on a horse before because these horses are very sweet and gentle. They know the way and what is expected from them.
First we past the flamingo lake, which is a very nice area to ride. You will see flamingos and lots of cactuses.
Then you will go to Lac Bay. A beautiful area near the mangroves with a small beach. This is where you will take an amazing swim with the horse.
I would recommend it to anyone visiting Bonaire.

Visited March 2014
HorseRanchBonaire, Owner at Horse Ranch Bonaire, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Hello Irene G,

Thanks for your review on Tripadvisor, it means a lot to me.

I like the photo, with Cherokee, good you post it!

So when you ever come back to Bonaire again, I hope to meat you again at the Ranch.

So take care