“Amazing food”

Mona Lisa
Ranked #25 of 129 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: HI, the place is on Bonaire, Netherland Antilles, but you have NOT listed these island, subsequently I selected Netherlands, which IS NOT CORRECT!
Reviewed July 13, 2014

quirky restaurant, great atmosphere, delicious food, it is necessary to book, To try the option on the chef, the best cheesecake I've ever eaten was at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had dinner twice at Mona Lisa the week we visited Bonaire. The first time was so good we had to go back! Monique was our server both times. She is excellent in making recommendations and in making you feel completely unhurried. Sitting outside there is our preference (indoors can be smoky due to the bar). Between the two of us, we had the catch of the day twice (snapper) with a caper sauce, it was wonderful! Also a salad they had with very thinly sliced wahoo, and a shrimp dish (both of these not on the regular menu but on their “special” menu). I had the salad with scallops which is on the menu and it was also very good. A mango cheesecake with raspberry sorbet finished things off on our first visit. We are sure to return here when we get back to Bonaire.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We ate dinner here one eve sitting outside on street side patio. The food was very good and everyone enjoyed their catch of the day selections! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The bar tender is fantastic- very efficient and friendly. Complimentary snacks brought out fresh from the kitchen early evening very welcome.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had an excellent meal here in early June, 2014. All 3 of us ordered the wahoo and were surprised by the very generous portions and the tasty side dishes. I was planning on saving room for dessert but the fish was so good that I just gave up and cleaned my plate instead.