Ways to Experience Wannadive Bonaire
from $95.00
from $175.00
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews eden beach dive hut bamboo bali unlimited air night dive storage area shore diving nitrox tanks dive master these guys friendly team dive sites unlimited tanks dive service enriched air awesome dive guided dives
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I am so glad I decided to start diving during my holiday in Bonaire in Dec-2013. My first time diving ever. Luckily I did this with Wannadive. All the people I met there were so nice and helpful and supportive. We were just a little scandinavian group- doing the open water course. And our very competent and nice teacher- Carlos. It's always a bit scary to do something new. I am really greatful that I met people who encouraged me and shared my happiness when I achieved the skills required. Thanks! I miss you all. Sofia/ Solfrid from Norway

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have been going to Bonaire since 2006 and have been diving with wanna dive since. On numerous occasions they have made repairs to my gear without hesitation and with positive results. We have also on numerous occasions had a few "polars" with these guys and survived. My wife and I took our advanced at wanna dive and really enjoyed the professional service that Linda provided. I'm diving with 6 less pounds after taking the peak buoyancy with our advanced. I recommend wanna dive for good diving and service and if your lucky to get Alex on a boat dive you will get a comedy show. Eden beach wanna dive great spot, food and drinks.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed at the Eden Beach Hotel. Dive shop is just steps from your room. Did five dives in three days. Check dive is mandatory in Bonaire, just a regular dive on the house reef. Then a wall dive on Klein Bonaire, a wreck dive from the beach on the Hilda Hooker, a boat dive on the Salt Pier and the grand finale, the night dive to see the glowing crustaceans on the new moon night. Simply stunning. Thousands of them. My first night dive and one that will be hard to beat! All the dive masters are great, very laid back operation. I'll be back with the family for sure.

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wannadive has it's main site on Eden beach, lose to a couple of good dive sites: Front porch, Bari's ... and the beach is a good place to relax between the dives.
They have the same great unlimited air/ nitrox package as many other dive centres, too.
If you stay in Divehut (or Windsock?) you can get tanks there and keep your gear in the gear-room, which was very convenient.
Service is very relaxed and friendly, too!

There was only one thing that made my dives a bit less enjoyable: they do not have DIN -tanks and more than half of the o-rings in the yoke tanks had a little leak. Nothing to influence air consumption, but enough to make a little annoying noise. Silence is one of the things i personally enjoy underwater, maybe it's only my problem, though ;)
They also had some smaller tanks, which I enjoyed diving with.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Relaxt, trustfull diving school. Nice staff, service with a smile and a good knowledge of good diving spots. Nice offers of night dives and boat trips. Good pricing!

Date of experience: January 2014