“Small restaurant on the waterfront in Kralendijk, Bonaire”
Review of Rumba Cafe

Rumba Cafe
Ranked #35 of 129 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. Shakes, burgers, fresh fish, rib eyes, New York style pizza with oceanfront sunset.
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Good food served fast. Last night we had the Paella. It was more fish, shrimp, and mussels than rice. Well spiced but a little on the salty side for me. A $17 meal that was more than my wife and I could eat.

3  Thank SalesLegend

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I just back from the island, my wife cals me a picky eater and this is my first review of a resturant. The third night on the island we came across the Rumba Cafe. As with all before we looked at the menu first. Things looked good and when we saw others getting thier meals we decided to sit down. I had the three meat dish, and my wife had the same dish she had at another resturant a couple nights earlier. She said hers was much better at the Rumba. And I rate my dish as the best of the vacation. In fact later that week we returned to try other items even though our policy was to try a new place each night.

The value was good the service was excellent and the entire experience was top notch.

3  Thank Rick G
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We ate here the first morning we arrived in Bonaire. The coffee was beyond WONDERFUL, the omelet was the best I have ever had! Good food and a very nice waitress!

1  Thank fishead6427
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had lunch with a friend at the Rumba Cafe and we both decided to have the lunch special. We had chicken sateh with peanut sauce, fries and salad. It was very tasty, a very portion and dessert was included too. I had the coconut cake which was lovely. A drink was included in the deal too.
Glad I went there. Pity it was on my last day or else I would have gone back.

1  Thank 1holidaygirl15_
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great place managed by an uruguayan family! Good service, fresh food and served by the owners of the place