“Meat Lover”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I just back from the island, my wife cals me a picky eater and this is my first review of a resturant. The third night on the island we came across the Rumba Cafe. As with all before we looked at the menu first. Things looked good and when we saw others getting thier meals we decided to sit down. I had the three meat dish, and my wife had the same dish she had at another resturant a couple nights earlier. She said hers was much better at the Rumba. And I rate my dish as the best of the vacation. In fact later that week we returned to try other items even though our policy was to try a new place each night.

The value was good the service was excellent and the entire experience was top notch.

3  Thank Rick G
There are newer reviews for Rumba Cafe

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We ate here the first morning we arrived in Bonaire. The coffee was beyond WONDERFUL, the omelet was the best I have ever had! Good food and a very nice waitress!

1  Thank fishead6427
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had lunch with a friend at the Rumba Cafe and we both decided to have the lunch special. We had chicken sateh with peanut sauce, fries and salad. It was very tasty, a very portion and dessert was included too. I had the coconut cake which was lovely. A drink was included in the deal too.
Glad I went there. Pity it was on my last day or else I would have gone back.

1  Thank 1holidaygirl15_
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great place managed by an uruguayan family! Good service, fresh food and served by the owners of the place

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had lunch at the Rumba Cafe. Good service, good food, good price. Excellent alternative to eat fast and simple in between dives in Bonaire. And still seating with an oceanview.

1  Thank Cristina M