Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$129.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience VIP Diving
from $129.00
from $199.00
from $139.00
from $207.00
1,668 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch uv night dive cruise ship great dive the entire staff personal service personal touch fish dive spots open water certification rental equipment these guys special thanks unlimited air
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2020

Beautiful modern facility. Skilled team. Really appreciated the careful instruction and attention for my first dive. Actual dive site was breathtaking. Thanks again! I’ll be back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank DM42
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Hi DM42,

We're so glad you'll be back to enjoy your newfound passion for SCUBA diving! Great work on your Discover Scuba Diving experience and thank you for your compliments regarding our staff and shop :-)

Reviewed February 21, 2020

My husband, daughter, and I had a shore dive with VIP Diving. My husband is an experienced diver but my daughter just got her open water certification and I have only done about 20 dives. Matt, the dive master for our dive led us on a dive that was great for all three of us. We rented equipment there and it was all top grade. Very impressed with this dive shop and would definitely use them again. Highly recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Carol D

Hi Carol D,

Thank you for highly recommending us and for sharing your experience of diving with Matt. We agree that he is a great guide :-) We appreciate your compliments regarding our shop and equipment too!

Reviewed February 19, 2020

My husband, Dave, enjoyed a dive with VIP when we were in Bonaire. He hadn't dived in a number of years and instructor Mareike was very thorough and knowledgeable. Diving in Bonaire was on his bucket list and and he had an excellent experience!

Date of experience: February 2020
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2020

Hi Mary Alice,

Thank you for sharing with us that your husband was able to fulfill a bucket list item on Bonaire with us here at VIP Diving!

Mareike is one of our outstanding instructors and her style is very encouraging and informative. We're so glad your husband had such an excellent experience after not diving for some time and that you were also able to join and see the beauty that is Bonaire.

Keep checking off those bucket list items, and feel free to re-do some of your favourites- we'll be here :-)

Reviewed February 15, 2020

We had a day diving with VIP Diving in Feb 2020. This place was just excellent: professional and relaxed people, no rush, diving in very small group (3 divers), quality diving equipment, personal approach. Will definitely come back to dive with them again! Value for money.

2  Thank annashums

Hi Annashums,

We appreciate your many compliments and are glad you enjoyed a relaxed day that will lead to your return! Once a visitor, always a friend here on Bonaire :-)

Reviewed February 14, 2020

Quite possibly the nicest dive shop i have visited. Clean, well staffed, super nice, super knowledgeable and a great location to dive with. I was on a cruise with a short day, they were able to squeeze me in on short notice with an amazing dive master, and had me in the water at an amazing dive location. Picked up on time, dropped of with more than enough time to make my boat. I would 100% recommend them. I had such a great time with them on the one day, we are looking to plan a trip back just to dive Bonaire.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank rwb-socal

Hi rwb-socail,

Your rave review has me wanting to book my trip immediately!.. oh wait, I already live here :-)

Yes, we do our best to accommodate first-timers to Bonaire, whether it's by cruise or otherwise, to help you navigate your first steps shore diving here in diver's paradise.

We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and shop as well as our timeliness and dive site knowledge!
Be sure to pay in advance and receive a discount when you book your return trip to VIP Diving.