Tripadvisor

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,442 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2019

I's been the 6th year running that I used VIP Divers' service when on the island.
Staff is friendly, equipment is best in class and dive guides know their stuff.
I can recommend them!

1  Thank paulnl2019
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Hi Paulnl2019,

Thanks for coming back again year after year! Top-notch equipment, knowledgable dive guides, and friendly staff are just a few of our specialties :-)

Thanks for recommending us to others and see you again next year!

Sunny wishes from your dive butlers,

Carolyn and the VIP Diving team

Reviewed December 21, 2019

This activity was just perfect! Third time I do a discovery dive and I am always anxious and stress about it. My husband and I want to do diving as a family activity but I was always stress to do my open water certification. Now I am READY. :) Chris made me feel so confortable. His explanations are very clear. In the water, he takes the time and he his very calm. If you have kids, no worries, I would definitely recommand the dive center. Small pool to practice, walking distance to the beach, good equipment, center very professional oriented on the diving experience.
Thanks again Chris! Annie et Sebastien

1  Thank AQuenneville

Hi AQuenneville,

Thank you for your review of Discover Scuba diving and for sharing how comfortable Chris made you feel while teaching you.

We appreciate you recommending us to others and for all your lovely compliments!

Sunny wishes from VIP Diving,

Carolyn and the dive butlers

Reviewed December 21, 2019

Superb service from VIP, very professional and well run, friendly staff. Did a cylinders and weights only package, all Nitrox fills were spot on and cylinders well maintained. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank Ianmachills
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Hi Ian,

Thanks for sharing your ideal situation tank + weights package-wise. We look forward to seeing you in the drive-thru again next time.

Sunny wishes from your dive shop in paradise,

VIP Diving

Reviewed December 21, 2019

We booked with VIP dive after reading other reviews. We were cruising and one of our ports was Bonaire. Frank picked us up and another couple from right outside the cruise port terminal took us to the dive shop. Here they went over paperwork, brought us drinks got all of our gear ready for our dive. We got to dive in two spots and Frank navigated and gave us an overview of the island as we passed by various things. After our first dive Frank took us to kite beach and we had lunch that they prepared for us. Our second dive was at the salt pier which is something my husband was really looking forward to. It was a great dive.

We look forward to diving again with VIP dive, Frank was a great host and DM, we appreciate everything he did. I would highly recommend them again.

1  Thank mick32

Hi Mick,

We're so glad that you found Trip Advisor helpful before booking and that you've paid it forward so other guests can benefit from your review too!

Thanks for rating VIP Diving and Frank so highly. We're glad you had such a memorable dive at salt pier!

See you again soon!!

Frank and the VIP Diving team

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Outstanding staff and dive masters. They made it a wonderful day for all.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great day and beautiful dives.

1  Thank Joeaimo16

Hi Joeaimo,

Thanks for rating our team so highly! We know it's the people and the personal touch that makes diving with VIP Diving different. We're glad you had a great day! :-)

Sunny wishes from VIP Diving,

Carolyn and the VIP dive butlers