Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,477 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier cruise ship uv night dive the entire staff great dive personal attention fish personal touch open water certification dive spots rental equipment these guys small group
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

We did our Open Water certification last week with VIP Diving. We opted to do the theory portion of the course online before the trip and the staff was very, very helpful as we didn’t have the easiest time navigating the PADI website. Once we got to their facility, I knew we were in good hands. It’s a modern, fully-equipped and well-managed dive shop and they were ready for us.

Our instructor Rodney was with us for 3 full days of land, pool and ocean instruction. Rodney was an excellent instructor who was very focused and in command for the entire 3 days, always making sure we really understood all the points of the training and were able to complete all of the drills, of which there are many. We felt that he was a really effective trainer and all of the repetition helped cement the basics for us. We would rate Rodney a 10 out of 10. The rest of the staff were always there to help if needed with lockers or any other thing. We couldn’t have asked for a more competent facility and instructor for this Open Water course.

Date of experience: January 2019
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Hi Waffles,

Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience doing your open water diver course with Rodney.

We love hearing that you felt at ease, welcome and helped as soon as you came into our dive shop. We all enjoy having a clean and organized work space we can be proud of and this is especially true when you are joining us for a course. Our classrooms are bright, air-conditioned and comfortable for learning, we have our own pool serving just one group at a time, dive guides who are all experienced instructors.. and we also serve great coffee :-)

We're so glad you had an excellent time and felt that you were well taken care of from start to finish. Thanks again for your wonderful compliments and taking the time to write such a lovely review.

From Rodney and the team at VIP Diving we wish you sunny dreams until next time!

Reviewed January 13, 2019

I have dove with VIP Diving on several vacations to Bonaire over the past few years and all experiences have been flawless. I have participated on recreational dives, as well as earning my Advanced Open Water Certification. VIP is not just a name, they actively strive to make each and every customer feel like a VIP. Not only have I always felt like I was receiving the full attention of the staff; but every interaction that I witnessed with other customers, appeared to be everything I would expect and more.

Some of the highlights that I remember from my experience were: dives being limited to 4 customers per trip, always being offered a beverage or food upon arrival and just a generally positive and happy atmosphere at the shop and with the staff.

I would highly recommend this shop to anyone diving on Bonaire, and I would surely dive with them at the next oppurtunity.
Thanks VIP

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Seth,

Flawless, wow, THAT is a compliment, thank you!!! :-D

I really liked that you pointed out that VIP is not just a name. We strive to make all of our guests feel like VIPs, you deserve it, after all :-) I like your highlight reel and we appreciate knowing you felt a happy and positive vibe in the shop too.

Thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to diving with you again next time!!

Sunny wishes from your friends at VIP Diving,

Carolyn and the VIP dive butlers

Reviewed January 13, 2019

I dove with VIP Diving a few months ago and over time I realised what fantastic customer service they offer!IPrior to my arrival by cruise, I pre-booked my dive online. The email exchange were very friendly and they answered all of my questions. I also had the convenient option of paying in cash upon arrival.Despite docking 1 hour late, there was still Mareike, my instructor, waiting for me at the gate. She calmly and clearly explained the day's program and we then got ready for the dive. I had nothing less than a long and relaxing dive and the incredible Salt Pier. The visibility and marine life were simply outstanding.The entire day was customised according to my time table and requests and I would highly recommend it to any cruise passenger who doesn't want to miss the chance to dive in Divers' Paradise without worrying of making it back to the ship on time.Unforgettable service and dive!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Elena,

I loved reading your review because you really understand the effort we take to make our guests feel at ease. It's especially important when you arrive by cruise and have just one day to dive and see the island that you are able to enjoy and relax while you're here. Our goal is to take away your stress so you can focus on your dive and not on getting back to the ship or worrying about food, transportation, drinks, fees, paperwork or anything else! We've got you covered from the moment you step off the ship until it's time to go back on board.

We appreciate your compliments about Marieke knowing that she customized your day according to your requests and knowing that you would highly recommend us to other cruise guests.

Thanks for your review we're so glad you had an unforgettable experience!! :-)

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Amazing dives with Vip Diving. Really recommended. They are professional and they know very well the dive sites in Bonaire Thanks Michael for the beautiful day.

Date of experience: January 2019

Hi Nadir,

Thank you for your recommendation! We love knowing that you felt we were knowledgeable and professional.
So glad you enjoyed a beautiful day of diving in Bonaire!

Reviewed January 10, 2019

Great dive masters. Very flexible with the schedule as my needs changed over the two days. Their personal experience included getting me to a photo shop for camera equipment. They live up to the name - they made me feel like a VIP!

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Tour,

Thanks for telling us about your experience diving with us!

We understand that plans change and things happen on vacation, but we always recommend that you book in advance but we can flexible to accommodate changes as they arise.

So glad that we made you feel like a VIP and that you enjoyed your guided dives!