Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience, knowledgeable dive master, beautiful backdrop

All in all, an excellent experience as we scrambled to get a dive booking in Bonaire after our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JohnyPhoenix
Exceptional Guided Diving

The level of service of VIP Diving is certainly in the name. I went with a group of first-timers... read more

Reviewed yesterday
felf0ldi
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kralendijk
from $30.00
from $30.00
from $35.00
from $25.00
1,186 results
All reviews dive master dive shop salt pier guided dives top notch lionfish hunting night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive lion fish personal attention personal touch rental equipment open water dive spots these guys
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I dove with VIP Diving a few months ago and over time I realised what fantastic customer service they offer!IPrior to my arrival by cruise, I pre-booked my dive online. The email exchange were very friendly and they answered all of my questions. I also had the convenient option of paying in cash upon arrival.Despite docking 1 hour late, there was still Mareike, my instructor, waiting for me at the gate. She calmly and clearly explained the day's program and we then got ready for the dive. I had nothing less than a long and relaxing dive and the incredible Salt Pier. The visibility and marine life were simply outstanding.The entire day was customised according to my time table and requests and I would highly recommend it to any cruise passenger who doesn't want to miss the chance to dive in Divers' Paradise without worrying of making it back to the ship on time.Unforgettable service and dive!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing dives with Vip Diving. Really recommended. They are professional and they know very well the dive sites in Bonaire Thanks Michael for the beautiful day.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Great dive masters. Very flexible with the schedule as my needs changed over the two days. Their personal experience included getting me to a photo shop for camera equipment. They live up to the name - they made me feel like a VIP!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We love the service and friendliness of the entire staff at VIP, We have been back a number of times to Bonaire and are treated like family here. A real quality operation, they give great instruction in their classes and very personalized service in all ways.

Date of experience: December 2018
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Hi SUP the USA,

Thank you for your kind review and for highlighting the value of choosing VIP Diving. It's the personal touch approach and quality of attention to detail that has so many of our guests coming back. We appreciate that you noticed because we do go the extra mile to treat our visitors like the VIPs they are!

Our in-class instruction is given by top-notch instructors and we take pride in having a quality operation where our guests feel like family in a comfortable and clean environment.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Bonaire!

Sunny regards from the team at VIP Diving,

Carolyn

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Seriously, this is the place to go to. Very nice people, good diving instructors, a shop where you can find ANYTHING you need for diving and snorkelling (cheap to expensive) and good equipment.

Date of experience: January 2019

Hi Femke,

Seriously, thank you! :-)

We really appreciate when our guests take the time to let us know how their experience at VIP Diving made them feel and where they found value.

We pride ourselves on hiring friendly, knowledgeable staff who are happy to help. We are not commission based so you know that if someone is helping you it's because we care about finding you the right piece of equipment without the pressure.

Our staff appreciate your compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sunny wishes,