Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent!

We booked full gear and unlimited air for the week. Pickup and drop off of tanks was a breeze. Been... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sue-and-Eric1984
Avon, Connecticut
via mobile
Great experience, knowledgeable dive master, beautiful backdrop

All in all, an excellent experience as we scrambled to get a dive booking in Bonaire after our... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JohnyPhoenix

Recommended experiences in and around Kralendijk
from $30.00
from $30.00
from $35.00
from $25.00
1,187 results
All reviews dive master dive shop salt pier guided dives top notch lionfish hunting night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive lion fish personal attention personal touch rental equipment open water dive spots these guys
Reviewed December 29, 2018

Staff was excellent and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great dive. Safety is always a priority. I would highly recommend this dive company! Ask for Merle!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2018

We used VIP for our unlimited nitrox fills for the week as well as two guided dives. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The shop was clean. The gear storage area was excellent - an unexpected perk that made our trip much less stressful.I love how VIP is focused on sustainability: from solar panels to reusable water bottles and client education.A+ would use again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Carolyn M, Guest Relations Manager at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Hi Meander,

We appreciate your feedback and exceptional compliments!

What makes VIP Diving different is our attention to detail, the effort that went into the thoughtful planning of our shop and the ability to care to maintain and sustain what we have here at the shop and on the beautiful island of Bonaire.

We take pride in having friendly staff who want you to have a great experience! The gear storage room is pretty sweet and 24/7 access to your gear as well as both air and nitrox tanks is a convenience we're happy to offer. Our security and camera systems keep our shared gear room protected and we're thankful that our guests are considerate of each others space and equipment.

We focus on sustainability and do our part to reduce, reuse, recycle and share this awareness with our guests.

A+ you say? This group of over-achievers gladly accepts your grade :-)

Sunny regards from the whole VIP Diving team,

Carolyn

Reviewed December 24, 2018

VIP Diving is a great dive shop with friendly, professional, and helpful and safety conscious staff. And of course, Bonaire has some of, if not the very best, diving in the world. Fabulous and phenomenal reefs. I've never seen so much brain coral and vivid and lively reefs anywhere else, and I was able to do two superb dives with VIP's terrific dive instructor, Aaron.I have been a certified diver since 1977, with many dives under my belt all over the world and diving in Bonaire has always eluded me. However, not on this trip (Caribbean cruise with Celebrity). Prior to leaving Canada I had made a reservation to go diving with another dive shop on Bonaire. Confirmed and accepted by BOTH phone and by email. Or so I thought.But it got cancelled. Without warning, AND, without explanation. This was, and is, unforgivable. Plain and simple. They are not my 'buddy'.Fortunately, I was able to hook up with VIP Diving and they were willing and able to take me diving. I was able to do two great, shore dives that day in Bonaire.VIP Diving is good, professional and above all, ethical. Great shop, modern facility, and impressive air filling operation. And even more impressive safety protocols and standards. I can't say enough about them. Big kudos to both Maya and Aaron. Decent people and very good at what they do. It was a pleasure to have met them. And of course, to have gone diving with Aaron. Sincere thanks.NB 1: I was in Bonaire for one day only, I arrived at the other shop ON TIME for my dive and I was perfunctorily told that I was cancelled. I was left high and dry, and no dive! And get this. NO apology, let alone any explanation. And, NO offer of help to look elsewhere or to go elsewhere. I was on my own, and ostensibly without a dive. A completely ruined day. So unprofessional.To say the least, this was highly unethical and unacceptable. Period. This is NOT the way to do business. I've since heard similar negative things from other divers about this other dive operation. Too big. Too arrogant. (Too big to fail?)Avoid them and go somewhere else. They do not deserve your business, let alone your time or respect. And above all else, do not trust them!Try someone much more reputable and reliable like VIP Diving. Thanks again to the crew at VIP Diving. I had a great diving experience with them.NB 2: The above text was my submission to TripAdvisor, but I'm not sure that it went thru. NEIL STAFFCanada

Hi Neil,

WOW!!!

Thank you for sharing and taking the time to write a glowing review of our team and services. We really appreciate that you were able to touch on so many of details that are also important to us like our ability to quickly solve problems and do what we can to make dreams come true!

We're very happy that you were able to experience diving here on Bonaire with VIP Diving and most especially that your negative experience with another shop did not ruin your one day to experience the island.
It unfortunate that you were not treated justly at this other shop, but we can be glad that it led you to us and the opportunity to turn your frown upside down :)

With a name like VIP Diving you can expect that we will deliver, not only on service, but as you said, safety, reputation and reliability. Our reservations desk, along with our front desk staff and dive instructor team ensure that we have close communication. We're all together at our daily morning meetings we ensure that we're always on the same page so that we can work together as team. We take time management and safety seriously and we understand that for many divers these are the pathways for being able to relax and have fun.

Thank you for choosing VIP and for highlighting us as being able to save the day! We look forward to your next visit and you can count on us for your next dive holiday to Bonaire.

Sunny wishes from Aaron, Maya and the rest of the team at VIP Diving!

Carolyn M

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

My teenager son did 2 dives with VIP diving company this afternoon. I am super excited about their wonderful customer service! Every staff member you meet with there is respectful and friendly. The moment you enter the building you feel you are welcome there. The check-in process is standard had no hassles at all. The instructors pay attention to any special request you have with checking equipment. They are good about giving a detailed feedback on how the dives went. All in all I am very happy that my teenager had an opportunity to dive with the best dive company.

I highly recommend VIP diving to all those who are planning a dive trip to Bonaire. Don’t spend time on researching dive companies for Bonaire and don’t waste money on other dive companies. Dive with the best on this island - VIP diving.

For us dives during rest of the week is going to be a totally different experience with a company I have originally made 10 dives reservation.

Hi Traveller,

The best dive company you say? THANK YOU :)

We know that it takes more than just a beautiful shop, efficient systems and well maintained gear to make our guests rate us the #1 dive shop in Bonaire year after year. The human element and being able to connect with your instructor and the staff here at VIP Diving is very important to us. Feeling welcome in a unfamiliar place is such a wonderful feeling and we are thrilled that you shared this feeling with us!!

Thank you for your recommendation to future guests and for those researching the many dive operations available on Bonaire. We're often told by guests who have left other dive operations on the island that they wished they'd gone with us first. You're saving them this hassle and headache by recommending us and we appreciate it- hopefully they will too :)

We hope to see you again and that your teenager appreciates you bringing him here as much as we appreciate your fabulous review! Great job Mum!!!

Sunny wishes from your friends at VIP Diving,

Carolyn M

Reviewed December 23, 2018

Outstanding staff. The people who keep your tanks filled are the ones you probably interact with the most on a dive trip. The staff at VIP was always friendly, attentive and efficient. Facilities are impressive and clean- no matter what time of day you show up. We had some special requests for valves and tanks and they didn't hesitate a second to accommodate us. The after hours night drop was very convenient. We dive a lot of the northern part of the reefs as well as the south which made pick up take an extra 30 minutes- we stayed on the northern side of the city and VIP is on the southern side- but they do tank delivery and we didn't make use of that service. The tanks are well maintained. The compressor room is impressive and well thought out. The work flow from drop off, fill, check, load is efficient and quick. Highly recommend.

1  Thank mikeP3519BZ

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your compliments and for recognizing our attention to detail in all areas of our shop. We really pride ourselves on being the full-package and appreciate your positive feedback.

From the moment you drive up to our tank drive-thru, interact with our staff, use our facilities or get a tour of our compressor room we aim to impress. We're glad to have been able to fulfill your special requests, that you found our tanks well maintained and that you found value in our quick and efficient work system. We like it too!

We're glad you were able to take advantage of the after-hours tank drop off. We know this option means a lot to our guests and we're happy to know that many have found value in this convenience.

Until next time, stay warm and sunny wishes,

Carolyn and the team at VIP Diving