Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect

VIP Divers offers a perfect service! We feel very well, dive with VIP. Appreachiate your service... read more

Reviewed yesterday
petra s s
Innsbruck, Austria
VIP Diving

Our experience with VIP Diving was excellent. We had to delay and reschedule some dives and they... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Travel38002926815

Recommended experiences in and around Kralendijk
from $35.00
from $30.00
from $75.00
from $30.00
1,148 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives salt pier top notch lionfish hunting night dive cruise ship the entire staff lion fish personal attention great dive rental equipment open water personal touch dive spots personalized service
Reviewed March 13, 2018

This was my second trip to Bonaire as a snorkler, the crew yet again made sure I had everything I needed and that it fit correctly before leaving the shop.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank coddayyp
Reviewed March 12, 2018

From the moment of my first inquiry, I received updates, follow-ups and communications from VIP. I was absolutely impressed with the way every detail was paid every attention. Too bad all operators didn't follow the same professionalism on display at VIP.

Appreciate the experience!

Troy
March of '18 diving

1  Thank inthelifebiz
Reviewed March 8, 2018

My husband Ray and I had booked an independent diving excursion with VIP Diving and it was very easy to find the representative of this Dive Shop Once you get off the ship and walk through the gate our Dive Master Eric was standing waiting with a sign that had my name on it. He immediately introduced himself and offered to carry my dive bag for me. The other people he was waiting for were not a confirmed reservation so after 10 minutes we walked to Eric’s truck. The dive shop was about 5 minutes from the port. It was a beautiful shop, very clean and everyone was very nice. We sat on a very pretty back porch to do all of our paperwork and get some information on where we would be diving. Once we got our rental BCD and regulators we were ready to go! Eric loaded everything in the back of his truck and we headed to our first dive site…Margate Bay (site #55). This was the first time Ray and I had done a shore dive and Eric was very helpful when we were walking in. I have a problem carrying the weight of the gear, I am not a big person so a full tank is heavy for me. Eric gave me his arm the whole time and even offered to carry my gear to the water instead of me gearing up at the truck. After we got in the water and descended it was just beautiful. We went down to 60’ had a great view of the “wall” we saw so many different fish: Bar Jacks, yellowtail damselfish, a HUGE Sharptail Eel just moving along the ocean floor and many many others! Bottom time was 61 minutes with 50-60’ visibility.

Once we finished the dive we got back in our truck and headed over to Sorobon Beach to have lunch –provided by VIP Divers. It was an absolutely stunning beach, we watch people windsurfing and paddle boarding. After lunch it was time to go to our second shore dive of the day. On our way to the Salt Pier Dive Site (#49) Eric gave us a lot of information about the island and how the Salt ponds actually work. It was a little more difficult to get into the water at the Salt Pier due to waves and current. Once again Eric was wonderful with helping me enter and exit the water. We descended and headed toward the pilings that held up the working salt pier (no ship was loading salt when we were there). I have NEVER seen so many fish in one spot. It was amazing. Eric pointed out: a Banded Coral Shrimp, Squirrelfish, Blennies, LOTS of Trumpet Fish in all sizes, Butterfly fish, Queen Angel and too many others to name!!! My husband found a Spotted Moray Eel traveling along the ocean floor. We were just swimming through thousands of fish. Visibility on this dive was only 40’ and depth was 50’ but there were so many fish in front of us depth and visibility didn’t matter as much, bottom time was 68 minutes.

We got back to the shop and we were able to rinse all of our equipment and then we did our dive logs. Eric went over the info we needed and had a book that had all of the fish we had seen so we could identify everything. Note—the shop does have free WiFi for customers to use. We utilized the Wifi and then Eric took us back to the ship so that we arrived back 1 hour before All Aboard as they guarantee they will.

I would highly recommend this Dive Shop to anyone heading to Bonaire. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

From the initial booking to our final dives, VIP was very professional and well organized. Booking our dives, which we did ahead of time, was very simple. They gave us a tone of information regarding the operation, were detailed about the fee's and rental equipment and at all times were flexible and accommodating. We went on 8 shore dives all of which proved that Bonaire is one of the worlds most beautiful spots to dive!! We had 3 different dive masters who were all excellent! In our group we had two experienced divers and myself who was a recently certified diver...Each dive master we had took the time to determine, based on our comfort levels, the best dive sites to go to. We were VERY fortunate to be able to dive the East side, due to calm seas!! Each taught us something different and each brought us to reefs they were most familiar with thus able to show off various species of fish/corals etc they new might be hanging around! Kendrix Frank and Ron....I want to thank each one of you personally for your professionalism, expertise, and for the fantastic dive spots you chose for us. To the staff...thank you all!
As a new diver, you gave me the diving bug!!! I'm totally hooked.
Until next time!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

2  Thank drdave02118
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Eric did a great review with the 3 of us. Our dive site was the Invisibles. He told us how the site name came about too.

Date of experience: February 2018