Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome!

VIP is the best. I have now used them 3 separate times. They are truly a pleasure to deal with. We... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jhkleinberg
Parsippany, New Jersey
Padi open water

I had so much fun during my dive course, Rob is the best teacher ever! I would recommend VIP diving... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Shirley v
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kralendijk
from $150.00
from $75.00
from $55.00
from $60.00
1,224 results
All reviews dive master dive shop salt pier guided dives top notch lionfish hunting lion fish night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch rental equipment open water dive spots these guys
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Wonderful first-time diving in the wonderful oceans surrounding Bonaire. Thanks for the great experience Erik!!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank renzob866
Reviewed November 28, 2017

The staff handled our large group with care, patience and humor. Everyone (including minors) felt knowledgeable and comfortable. Even those who were somewhat scared were able to fully enjoy the experience. Every aspect of the experience (equipment, facility, training, location, dive, etc.) was top notch!

1  Thank 637jmhc
Reviewed November 28, 2017

He has given us great learned to secure a beautiful dive to take. Unit next time by VIP diving Bonaire! Top

1  Thank bertossi
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I was traveling to Bonaire for the first time on a cruise with my family and was looking for a diving option since I'm the only diver in my family. VIP Diving came through in a great way. I was able to e-mail them and make all the arrangements (didn't have to call and talk). They sent a simple online form and next thing I knew I was meeting Gary on the dock to head to the dive shop.

VIP truly offers a dive butler service. I was paired with 1 other person and the dive master. We picked up our gear and took a short drive to 2 great shore dives. Gary was fantastic. The team at the dive shop were friendly and helpful. I traveled with my mask and fins, but rented all other dive equipment. For rental equipment it was is in great condition.

I have been diving all over the Caribbean and this has been one of my best experiences. I highly recommend VIP Diving to anyone coming to Bonaire!

2  Thank sbrooks51
Reviewed November 26, 2017

This place is one top notch establishment.

I was traveling with 10 other people and was concerned as we are all on different diving levels. In fact, the majority that I was with never dived before. So as you can expect, there was a lot of anxiety within the group (ages from 13-50+).

When they picked us up at the port, they were extremely friendly and accommodating. They were quick to crack some jokes and put people at ease. Once we got the their shop all I could say is WOW. I've been to a lot of dive shops and the majority of them are "Dives". VIP was by far the cleanest and nicest I have ever seen.

The first thing they did was sit us all down and got to know everyone of us. Their goal was to see how experienced/comfortable everyone was so they could focus on those that needed a little more comforting. Everyone that was in my group that had anxiety was quickly relieved of it as they spent all the time we needed in their pool to get comfortable with all the equipment.

Once we were all comfortable with the equipment and what we were about to embark on they fed us lunch, which I did not expect. Like I mentioned before, WOW. Once lunch was finished we all walked to the dive spot.

Now once we were at the dive spot they made sure we had all our equipment on and were ready to go. They we were off to a whole different world. Needless to say it was AWESOME.

When all is said and done, everyone I was with was amazed at the whole experience. I assured them that diving is amazing, but it was VIP that made this experience as amazing as it was.

If you go ask for Ilona, Josh, and Eric. They took great care of my friends and my family (wife, 15 year old daughter and 13 year old son). I can't wait to go back to Bonaire and dive at VIP again.

2  Thank dagackster