Tripadvisor

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,438 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2014

VIP Diving is really VIP. I was picked up at the cruise terminal and driven to the dive shop where we were given out equipment and thenwith 3 other divers we traveled to our first shore dive. It was excellent with a lot of soft corals and fish. After the first dive, our divemaster had sandwiches and soft drinks for us and then after lunch we toured the island a bit before our second shore dive which again was excellent. The whole experience was very professional and you felt like a valued guest and safe in the water. I would defintely book with them again when I travel to Bonaire.

1  Thank rsmithjr
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Back in Norway with 3 degrees celsius and rain. Tough, but really helps to lean back and revive the memories of 4 great dives with VIP and Menno. Excellent service, thorough guiding and all in all a very relaxing and at the same time fantastic experience! Especially the Salt Pier was a perfect dive with the little family of squids, turtles, barracudas and a lot more.

If you go to Bonaire for some diving, we can highly recommend VIP in search for some real guided dives in the jungle of different dive-providers on the Island.

Thanks Menno and enjoy the sunny Bonaire!

All the best,

Gry, Marie and Erik

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had an excellent experience with VIP. My friend had gone out for two dives earlier in the week at Salt Pier and loved it. When I arrived, I had not been diving in over 12 years. I underestimated the amount of information and confidence that I had lost. Menno spent time at the whiteboard going over the basics, then practiced skills in the shallows with me very patiently and with a lot of encouragement. In the end, I concluded I needed more comfort with those skills before heading down and elected to snorkel while my friend when on a great afternoon dive. Menno was very positive about my skills and I will be taking a refresher course to get back into diving. I cannot wait to bring my family to Bonaire next spring and get them all out with VIP.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

VIP Diving is a first rate dive shop--very professional, with an emphasis on personal attention, safety and most importantly, great dive sites! Menno of VIP was a fabulous dive master---listening carefully to our goals with the dives, explaining the different options on Bonaire and then leading our very small group (ie they never take more than dive divers per dive master) to the best sites! The diving was incredible! In between our two tank dive(s), Menno drove us around the island showing us the sites and also provided us with turkey and cheese subs he made that morning. You sure cant beat the diving in Bonaire, and you cannot beat the first class professionalism of VIP.

Date of experience: February 2014
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Hi Apadenska.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I'm happy to hear that Menno's dive butler services resulted in a very good memory of Bonaire for you! You had one day this time...how about a week (or two) next time? We'd be happy to help you set up your dream trip and show you a bunch more cool stuff than we could show you in that one day!

All the best and hope to see you again!

Bas.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We really enjoyed our diving with VIP. We got lot of good advices and they took us to great places. Service was friendly and helpful. We can recommend their services to everybody.

Hi MiiaMarianne.

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the tropical sun!

Warm regards.