Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $174.36
More Info
1,438 results
All reviews dive master dive shop guided dives top notch salt pier lionfish hunting uv night dive cruise ship the entire staff great dive personal attention personal touch lion fish dive spots open water rental equipment these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had an excellent experience with VIP. My friend had gone out for two dives earlier in the week at Salt Pier and loved it. When I arrived, I had not been diving in over 12 years. I underestimated the amount of information and confidence that I had lost. Menno spent time at the whiteboard going over the basics, then practiced skills in the shallows with me very patiently and with a lot of encouragement. In the end, I concluded I needed more comfort with those skills before heading down and elected to snorkel while my friend when on a great afternoon dive. Menno was very positive about my skills and I will be taking a refresher course to get back into diving. I cannot wait to bring my family to Bonaire next spring and get them all out with VIP.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

VIP Diving is a first rate dive shop--very professional, with an emphasis on personal attention, safety and most importantly, great dive sites! Menno of VIP was a fabulous dive master---listening carefully to our goals with the dives, explaining the different options on Bonaire and then leading our very small group (ie they never take more than dive divers per dive master) to the best sites! The diving was incredible! In between our two tank dive(s), Menno drove us around the island showing us the sites and also provided us with turkey and cheese subs he made that morning. You sure cant beat the diving in Bonaire, and you cannot beat the first class professionalism of VIP.

Date of experience: February 2014
vipbas, Owner at VIP Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Hi Apadenska.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I'm happy to hear that Menno's dive butler services resulted in a very good memory of Bonaire for you! You had one day this time...how about a week (or two) next time? We'd be happy to help you set up your dream trip and show you a bunch more cool stuff than we could show you in that one day!

All the best and hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We really enjoyed our diving with VIP. We got lot of good advices and they took us to great places. Service was friendly and helpful. We can recommend their services to everybody.

Hi MiiaMarianne.

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the tropical sun!

Warm regards.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My son and I took the Open Water Diving Certification course this week. The school is small and very personal. It is run by really nice Dutch guys who are smart, patient and very knowledgable. Everyone was willing and very able to explain the fine points of diving. Our instructor was Flemish but spoke perfect English and he was kind and patient. We loved it! The dive sites were great and our teacher was very careful to make sure that we learned everything very well and had a great time! Can't recommend highly enough!

Hi Maragol.

From our initial phone calls to the moment we were diving with you on Bonaire it was clear that you and Nik would fit very well with VIP diving. I'm glad things worked out according to your wishes. It was our pleasure to teach you and guide you on your first steps as divers. Hopefully this will be the first of many visits to Bonaire!

Sunny regards!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We booked a two-tank dive with VIP Diving for our cruise stop in Bonaire. They are fantastic. True boutique service. We were 4 divers in our group. Well-organized dive shop. Dockside pickup, informative island tour, lunch & beverages, equipment included. Would dive with them again in a heartbeat.

Very safety-conscious team, but fun as well. Our divemaster Dan was very professional and wasn't shy to give us tips to improve our diving skills and experience. That was very much appreciated.

Bas was very helpful in email communication prior to arrival and welcomed us as old friends.

We dove the Hilma Hooker wreck & Pink Beach reef. Both dives were very impressive and we saw plenty of marine life.

Thanks for a fantastic day of diving in Bonaire!

Hello Bobbygirl.

It is always a challenge to show our cruise ships guests the 'real Bonaire' in a very limited time span. But we are up to that challenge! With 'door to door service' we make sure it all runs smoothly as you have seen on your stop on Bonaire. I'm glad you had a good time AND were able to improve your skills at the same time! We hope you got a good taste of Bonaire and maybe you'll visit us on a longer vacation in the future! Any time you are ready for that let me know and we'll help you set things up. We can take car of all your needs (like rental truck and accommodation) apart from the diving as well!

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about your experience with us. We really appreciate that a lot!

Kind regards!